“Poor customer service, changed my booking !!!”
Review of My Pottery Studio

My Pottery Studio
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked to take my family on half term break, Really excited to try using the potters wheel for the first time
When we arrived and asked we were told we didn't have a booking as he doesn't do it in half term ??? Which was the whole reason we booked that date
The man running the shop really wasn't helpful at all and had no customer service skills to resolve the issue
Didn't even want to give us our money back after he was telling us we could only go on a Sunday ???
£48 loss to him and I won't ever go back or recommend it

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed pottery painting here. They have a selection of things to paint, including vases, plates, bowls, tiles, jugs, teapots, mugs and figurines. They have a good variety of paint colours and shades, and also some paint pens to create intricate effects.
I did a large vase which was £40 and tiles are £8. I'd go back to do a tile. I thought the selection of items to paint was a little small, could do with some more current figurines and more choice in vases/jugs.
We painted on a Sunday and collected on a Thursday. Unfortunately they put our pottery in a paper bag, which split a while later, causing an item to fall on the floor. Luckily it was ok, so maybe consider using plastic bags.