Open today: 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM

from US$19.70
from US$35.34
from US$144.17
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Shocking experience. Booked a table over a month in advance so when we arrived and were told we had to wait in a queue which was stretching all the way round the corner. I had no bother with this, I simply asked why we were waiting to one of the bouncers who was handling it in a polite manner until who I was later told was the owner/manager came over. He came over because we simply asked a question of why we had to wait in a queue when we had a booking, we weren’t making a fuss we were just querying something that was a bit odd and he told us to get out the queue so lost our deposit and the table which we had planned for a while for literally no reason. But yeah if you want to book somewhere and don’t mind losing your table at the last minute then go for it.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

It took us 40 mins to get served at our table when we arrived (having waited in a queue for 50 mins considering we booked a table at 8. We didn’t get in till 8:50). A person at our table had there hand up for the entire length of time (25 mins to be exact) and still wasn’t served. Tables who arrived after us were served first. The rest of the night would’ve been pretty good if it weren’t for the rude staff on shift. When 00:28 (to be exact) arrived (the venue closes at 00:30), we were bellowed at to leave the premises immediately, no pre warning. It would have felt a lot more positive if we were asked to leave kindly. All of the bouncers and 90% of the staff on shift were extremely rude and behaved as if we were a five star resort in London. We were bellowed at by Mani (a bouncer on shift) to leave immediately. It was extremely intrusive and ruined our night in Portsmouth. We know that service can be done better here. A serious improvement needs to be made.

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Rude, impatient, soiled a really good night out and gives nightclubs a bad name! Honestly wouldn’t bother!!

Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

The Astoria were so so helpful from the get go!! Showed me exactly where to get my ticket from and helped me out when it was my friends birthday. A massive thank you to them!! Cannot wait to go next weekend thanks to them.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

I was refused entering with my exemption badge on. I had to wear a mask to the outside area which was not an issue but once I had a panic attack and took it off I had multiple staff be rude to me and shouting at me to put it on

Date of experience: April 2021