“Mr”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A friendly local bar....friendly if your a local.. never been into such a clicky place ever dear God.... bar staff were ok but not as friendly as with the 'regulars,' it's not on really yes having a local is cool but you need other business will not go back in if you paid me... worst bar ever....

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was actually so pleased about breakfast today, that I downloaded the app again specifically to leave a comment:

The breakfast menu is wide, varied and full of nice things. My girlfriend and I had the “Irish Breakfast” and my brother joined us later on and had a huge breakfast sandwich (pictured). Good quality sausages: the cornerstone of a decent fry-up! I couldn’t fault what I ate. There’s some vegan and veggie options too! A good feed!

The main reason I was pleased however, was that after failing to find a place to go out for dinner the night before, these lot were confident to cater for my girlfriend’s severe peanut allergy. I know there’s very little chance of peanuts in a fried breakfast, but you’d be surprised. Even some cooking oils “make contain traces”! You’d also be surprised how many eateries are prepared to just trot out a standardised “not peanut containing, but we can’t guarantee...” because it’s easier. These guys let me ask loads of detailed questions over the phone, and even read the ingredients of the sausages and white & black puddings to me. After I spoke to them about the risk of soy-based cooking oils, they identified a potential risk as the veggie sausages are soy based. Everything went fine, and I intend to come back to try the Scottish Breakfast next time I’m in town!

Very warm and welcoming, despite the challenge we presented - rather than the indifference and half-hearted respondes we have gotten at a few other places...

Very impressed!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been lots of times for breakfast and never disappointed. Truly tasty and lots of it. Good choices on the menu. Great service too. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend was dieing to try this place out as I had been here a few times for breakfast and said how amazing it was. But as it was ST Patrick’s day I said we would go , the atmosphere was awesome and we enjoyed our food . We both had the fully loaded Boxty which is definitely recommended. Quick service and good food and drink .

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Had a nice English breakfast which was served with a smile.
apart from Cold uncooked Toms? bit strange
Tables/chairs rickety and wobble all over the place the main door is always left open by member of staff ( to show they are open I assume) but consequently as there is no heating you sit there freezing.
Smaller place than I imagined
Would I return probally not as better places nearbye.