1,422 results
All reviews swimming pool two double beds mini bar open plan leisure club leisure centre steam room port solent good size restaurant staff pizza hut minute drive hotel guests weekend break superior room buffet style following morning
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Everything was nice with my stay here. Check in was easy and friendly. The room is a bit aged, but was clean and comfortable. The internet worked well, and the water was hot when I needed it. No complaints!

Date of stay: February 2017
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Global_Identity

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time with us and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Very helpful staff, especially Keri he was so attentive, sorted out all our needs and demands made us feel so comfortable and welcome. Would stay here again for sure and hope to see Keri on our next visit again

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Dear Laura
Thank you for your great feedback, especially regarding Keri who will be delighted to receive this. I will also be sure to thank him for taking such good care of you.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay at this hotel and i must say that the refurb is impressive.
Friendly staff great food. Huge room.
Leisure facilities looked good even though I didn't get to use it this time. I will definitely be staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
MarkLeylandGM, General Manager at Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear Tim

Many thanks for taking the time to post this review. I glad you like our new look and thank you for your loyal custom.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We went to this Hotel last night for an 80th birthday and what a wonderful evening everybody had. The food, service and attention we all received was exceptional and very professional. Would not hesitate in having a personal event here in the future. Thank you to the hard working Chefs and waiting staff for a vey memorable evening.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Shaun

Thanks for choosing us for such an important celebration. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time with us and I will be sure to read out your comments to my team tomorrow.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the reception staff were amazing! They helped us with everything we could need. When we got to our room it was warm and comfy, very large room with everything you could possibly need. The leisure club downstairs makes this hotel brilliant, lovely warm pool, hot jacuzzi, steam room and sauna as well as the gym. And staff in the leisure center are so friendly and helpful. The location of this hotel is fantastic. Restaurants all around, only a short drive to the sea front and attractions and more. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Abbie

Thank you for your fantastic feedback - I will be sure to share this with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon hopefully.