“Definitely no complaints”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Winchcombe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us had an excellent meal. The staff were very professional and friendly. The food was done well and my guinea fowl was moist and came in a great sauce. The lamb and chocolate torte were also a hit . A definite recommendation.

1  Thank SALOPIAN1967

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

It was a Saturday morning and we were mooching around Winchcombe and found this lovely restaurant. It looks great from the outside and we peaked through to window to find a delightful restaurant. We decided to have coffee there. We were made welcome and ordered coffee we sat in cosy chairs next to a huge roaring fire. Very nice place I only wish we had found it earlier in our stay so we could have had a meal there.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Went for lunch 2 weeks ago. I had duck breast but two of the pieces were rather tough pointed this out to the young waiter who just said he would let the chef know. That was it ! I had a glass medium size glass of chardonnay with a splash of soda. When we were presented with the bill not only had they charged full cost of my main course they hade also charged £6 for the wine fair enough but £2 for slash of soda I wasn't even offered the bottle. Have eaten here many times before bu will not bother again.

1  Thank sgale2331
Reviewed February 11, 2018

We had the £35 meal deal for two which was two steaks, trimmings and a bottle of wine. Steaks were cooked perfectly and good quality. The wine was a perfectly acceptable house wine.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Went as a couple and had a lovely evening with great food. A lovely reception welcomes you with a bar and open fire. The restaurant setting was perfect (it was Xmas/NY) and the food was as good as I've had in any english restaurant. It was also inexpensive... highly recommended if you are in the area.