“Fun Atmosphere, Delicious Food”
Review of Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay
Ranked #22 of 473 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I had an early dinner here with my daughter and two grand children. The atmosphere was buzzing, and the decor bright and cheerful. I loved the music although it was a little loud for me. The service was very good and the food absolutely delicious, very fresh and tasty. I had a supergreen salad with mashed sweet potatoe and a goats cheese which was perfect for my vegetarian and GF diet.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This has become a regular for myself and friends.

Get here before 7pm for the happy hour 2-4-1 cocktails and then stay on for the good quality filling food. I'm a massive fan of the street burger. Always tasty and freshly cooked.

The place gets super crowded and noisy but the atmosphere is great and the service always good.

And for once, it's a place that the cocktails taste like they have some alcohol in them, not like the watered down offerings of other places in town when it's 2-4-1.

If you want a good night out, head here... if you want a quiet romantic dinner for 2, best try some place else or maybe mid week cause the weekends are busy!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here whilst staying in Cheltenham recently and I was pleasantly surprised. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful and the burger that I ordered (street shack) was mercifully not overcooked. Arrived during happy hour so got 2 for 1 cocktails which was also nice!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Went to Turtle Bay for drinks before heading off for a night out;best choice made. Cocktails were good quality and not that pre mixed stuff you get in a lot of bars nowadays. Great value being 2 for 1. We got there at 10pm where the cocktails remain on offer until closing. Nice variety with something for everyone. We hadn't eaten so I went and ordered food which reached our table within 10-15mins after ordering,piping hot and flavourful. Definitely a great place to start the night or if you want an early one to end the night. Definitely will be going again. 10/10!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

bland food that was luke warm at best and one of our party had a hair in her potato side. I had the two way chicken burger- so so dry. i've had better in kfc. and I hate kfc. service lack lustre- lots of staff on the bar but no one to get us a drink or help when we didn't get our dishes and things dragged. our waitress couldn't help with any of our menu questions and didn't suggest anyone that could- should have known at that point we'd made the wrong choice of venue! I was in cheltenham for business so cant recommend for you better eats- but I wont bother with turtle bay again. waste of money