“The best tapas ever!”

Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: All Bar One Cheltenham is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Bath Road, Suffolk Square and Montpellier, All Bar One Cheltenham is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Cheltenham, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
Reviewed February 26, 2016

I visited last weekend for dinner with friends, and had such a fun evening. We weren't sure what to order so all chose tapas which was perfect. All of the dishes were delicious. We had a fantastic waitress looking after us, and making sure the cocktails were flowing throughout.
Will definitely be back soon!

All_Bar_One_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at All Bar One Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

Dear Linda

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great response. It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests have had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Be sure to pop in on a tuesday when we offer 4 tapas dishes and bottle of wine for just £20!

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

We have visited here on a number of occasions and are always happy with the service we receive. The staff are always genuine, friendly and attentive.

All_Bar_One_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at All Bar One Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Hi Lauren

Thank you for your review. We are always delighted when a guest leaves a great review such as yours. Your review has been passed onto the team and we all look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2016

The purpose of our visit was to attend a cocktail masterclass. There were 11 of us & we had a great time. There is a semi provate room on the first floor in which the cocktail master class takes place. It's was comfortable, glamorous and clean. There is comfortably room for 12 people (plus the bar tender) and more & personally I think it would be a bit of a squeeze. Our bar tender Mike thoroughly explained all the stages required to make each of the three cocktails. If you don't drink there is the option to also make mocktails. The session lasted 90 mins approx. It was a great way to spend an afternoon & would be an ideal way to start a birthday celebration or hen do.
We chose to have a bite to eat after our cockatil making session and there wasn't a single complaint from anyone in our party about any of the food which was served - which varried from tapas dishes, salads, noodles & burgers. I can personally recommend the miso rice bowl & tempura onions rings - they were top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to return to this venue. Staff were exceptionally helpful and professional and a fantastic time was had by all. Well done All Bar One & thank you.

1  Thank newman3

Dear Newman3

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to look after your group and i hope that now that you all know the mojito recipe you will be muddling and mixing away at home as well!

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2016

We visit ABO quite often for coffee, but this time I just fancied a full English. The staff always welcome you with a smile and a hello and nothing seems too much trouble.
The coffee comes with a shot glass full of smarties, sometimes it's just the little extra things that keep you coming back.
The full English hit the spot, sausage, bacon ,eggs, beans, mushroom ..., really tasty and good value for money. A great way to start a Saturday morning.
Keep up the good work.

Hi David

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. I have passed on your comments to the team. We look forward to seeing you next time.

P.S. Next time maybe add a side of potato hash to your breakfast, trust me you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 18, 2016

I went with friends on what turned out to be a very busy Saturday lunchtime. It is a typical chain type eatery - boring and just a little pretentious. You know that when the menu is massive then very little of the food is cooked on site, as was clearly the case here. The "lunch" menu all bar one has bread of one form or another which is a shame because I would have chosen one of them. The waiter was unfortunately new, not his fault but he was clearly getting out of his depth, we had to ask twice or more for drinks and the food came out piecemeal and wrong. Weirdly the salads came in little buckets (although 1 failed to appear at all), not a clue why, its ok (just) having chips in them, but salad? no thanks. Roof slates for plates? Also a no no - so passe. I had the miso rice bowl which is a vegetarian dish although you can add chicken which I duly did. It was OK - just; a bit dry, the veg overcooked, the rice dry where I presume it had been under the heat lamps and the few strips of chicken were also overcooked and dry. The service was I felt rather chaotic, I wasn't impressed by (I presume the manager or head waiter) blaming the newbie waiter for it, they should have been looking after him. I had a lime and soda, oddly sweet to the point where I thought the order was wrong and they had put lemonade with the lime and therefore ordered another, but no, it must be the lime cordial, not pleasant. To top it all, the bill was way out by some £40, so do check your bill, it took 3 goes to get it right. All in all not a brilliant experience.

All_Bar_One_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at All Bar One Cheltenham, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Dear Websie

Firstly i would like to say that I am very sorry that your visit to us last Saturday did not live up to your expectations. I would very much like to discuss with you you're visit with us as it is not acceptable that you have left unhappy from my business. If you would be so kind as to get in touch with me at Cheltenham@allbarone.co.uk at your earliest convinience it would be greatly appreciated.
I hope that your visit has not put you off trying All Bar One again.

Kind regards