“Lovely for brunch, superb for cocktails, the espresso one is gorgeous and for lunch and supper.”

The Ivy Montpellier Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ivy Montpellier Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 482 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love the building with the glass dome in the centre, that area is best for supper and sipping cocktails. The little booths are more suited to brunch or lunch. Full of pictures of racing horses obviously...the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. The food has always been very good but beware the old 'specials' trick.. steak you say... lovely, we will have that .. only to discover it was £36..each just for that!! Gulp! But I swallowed it down as I wasn't paying the bill!!! Steak was extremely succulent and melted away and for people with tons of money am sure they wouldn't blink at the price so just letting the less well off know to check the price of the 'specials'. That said, have loved it the 4 times I have visited, for a set price girlie lunch it was ideal and keeping mother happy over brunch!! All in all, can't fault it x happy eating xx

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I felt the need to write a review after all the negative reviews of the Ivy Brasserie. As my poor husband will attest, I am somewhat hard to please and I had very high hopes of this place.

We found the decor, service, food and drinks all delightful.Not only that, but our final bill was very reasonable. The menu is varied and interesting and I can't wait to return.

One can only talk about one's own experience, but I imagine some people going here looking for issues. I urge you to go and try it yourself.

1  Thank SybariteBerkshire
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary in February. The staff were incredible, efficient to the point we barely noticed they were there. The food was lovely all round.

I would highly recommend it for a celebration.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The second time I've been to the Ivy in Montpellier, the first time the food was great but the service average. This time the food and the service left a lot to be desired. My wife sent her fish cake back as it was cold however we were not asked if everyone's food was ok.
My burger and chips were not very hot, I asked for mustard but it did not arrive, the waiter said he had been talking to the chef and had forgotten, great! I asked if a particular wine had an oak finish only to be told by the waiter that no he didn't think it was as it was a bottle with a screw top. A lot more training is required for this to become a good restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, not stand out, albeit on par with other similar local restaurants. Friendly staff, but service slow. Good venue location. Newly refurbished so clean, comfortable and modern look. Good use of feature architecture.