“Most amazing food ever!!”
Review of The Coconut Tree

The Coconut Tree
Reserve with OpenTable
The Coconut Tree is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 460 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: Bringing Sri-Lankan street food to Cheltenham. Tuck in, savour and indulge in freshly made food with refreshing drinks.
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner went here for my birthday meal and not only are the staff super friendly, the service brilliant but the food is out of this world. With lots of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options there really is something for everyone. The atmosphere is great and relaxed which just adds to whole experience. This little gem of a place is a new firm favourite and we would highly recommend a visit weather it's a couples date night or a group get together, with this place you can't go wrong!

2  Thank bonnie0625
There are newer reviews for The Coconut Tree

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to The Coconut Tree and I had heard a lot about it, all positive. The food was all unfamiliar to me and the waiting staff were happy to explain and advise. I thoroughly enjoyed the food we chose, being six of us there were lots of different dishes to try. The only downside was that the drinks were very slow to arrive and we did have to ask for some of them a couple of times.

We enjoyed a super, informal evening and would recommend.

1  Thank Micky1008
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Had no idea what we wanted so four of us just asked the waiter to bring us a selection. Really helpful and friendly staff and super tasty food. A great, fun dining experience and the kind of restaurant Cheltenham needs more of

2  Thank OtterChimp
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I've been here before and the staff are always lovely, prices are always good, food and cocktails are always amazing. But my most recent visit was even better!! A group of friends and I came here for a surprise birthday dinner. The staff were super accommodating to a group of about 17 of us. They were cool with us putting up balloons on the table and using party poppers etc when the birthday girl walked in. Most of us got food and it came out in good time and was absolutely delicious! We were there well after dinner at the bar drinking the most amazing cocktails I have ever tasted! All the girls behind the bar and the guy on floor (who I think was the owner) were all amazing. Best customer service ever. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Ill definitely be coming back!!!!!

2  Thank bellafisher96
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time to the coconut tree and we shall be back soon! The service was excellent - very friendly and laid back, very welcoming to our two small children too. The food was equally good - if you shut your eyes you can imagine you are in Sri Lanka eating the best street food. Lovely atmosphere, can't fault it. A welcome addition to eating out in cheltenham.

2  Thank PollyPocket36