“Delicious French Dinner”
Review of Petit Coco

Petit Coco
Ranked #1 of 473 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We visited the Petit Coco on the evening of Fri 18th Aug, to be honest based on Trip Advisor reviews, and we weren't disappointed. Delicious food and wine, lovely waitress, and we are already trying to find a reason to visit Cheltenham again so that we can eat there once more.
We can highly recommend every dish that we had between us. Starters : French Onion Soup & Cheese Soufflé. Mains : Chicken Chasseur & Magret Duck Breast. Puds : Lemon Mousse & Chocolate Fondant. Each and every one delicious, we look forward to our return

1  Thank NeilW1234

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We dined here on 8th and thought it was excellent. The atmosphere was intimate & we felt we could have been back in France. We felt transported there, by the lovely cuisine, the impeccable service & rustic interior.
I cannot wait to revisit to take friends & family. Booking a week or two in advance, at least, is essential, as it is in demand and can only seat about 20 diners. Hooray for another thriving independent restaurant.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 16, 2017

From the moment we walked down the stairs to this basement French Bistro we were charmed by it`s authenticity and warm atmosphere, the staff were delightful, attentive and helpful. The food was delicious, we had the cheese souffle to start followed by the perfectly cooked duck breast with dauphinoise potatoes and ratatouille, everything was cooked and presented really well.

The charming candle lit bistro is a real gem and we will certainly be back

2  Thank ShaunfromLondon
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Just superb. Great atmosphere staff & food

We've actually been back twice since last review but TripAdvisor won't allow a review more regularly.

We will continue to come back. Best new restaurant in Cheltenham by far.

Have another visit planned already

2  Thank WorlddTravellerr
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Just when I thought last night could not be topped after a lovely evening at Prithvi - Petit Coco just edged it and my wife and I were blown away.

A very small, quaint, lovely restaurant that you could easily walk past and miss. I am so glad we didn't. It was recommended by a cab driver and we got in at short notice.

OH MY WORD! One word - STUNNING. We had French Onion Soup and were also recommended to try the Cheese Souffle. For cheese lovers, this is one of the best things you will ever put in your mouth. It was absolutely amazing and frankly one of the best starters I have ever had anywhere.

I had Ribeye Steak for main and my wife had Chicken Chasseur. Both were amazing.

We shared a Creme Brulee for dessert and that was stunning too.

A faultless evening and I would recommend that you give this a try.

2  Thank ChrisGower1975