Coghurst Hall Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Royal Victoria Hotel(St Leonards-on-Sea)
US$125
Grand Hotel(Hastings)
US$101
US$232
US$207
Priceline
Premier Inn Hastings Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$103
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Lansdowne(Hastings)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsentertainment staffplatinum caravansmall shopshort breakfamily holidaykerryentertainersfri
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We use the shop onsite most days and we are always greeted by a massive smile and a good chat from Clive. Clive is always helpful and lovely to my children, he is one on the unsung heros of the park. He definitely deserves a 5*

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank mrshgould83
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely feedback of our Onsite Shop. Clive was over the moon to read this review, and yes very well deserved, I totally agree that he deserves 5*. He is always on hand with a smile and a chat and nothing is too much trouble for him.
Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Entertainment: First off I have to say the entertainment here was the highlight of our holiday. Martin was absolutely amazing, he was always happy to help and nothing was too much trouble for him. He was so kind and my daughter really took a shine to him and loved his caberet! She has been talking about him since we have been home and wants to go back to our holiday! There is so much for the little ones to do including a boucy castle, disco and competitions and this was off peak so I was very impressed!

Accommodation: We stayed in a Bronze caravan which was a really good size and even had a bathroom and seperate cloakroom. The carpet needed a better vacuum as I could smell dogs and there was hairs everywhere but other than that everything was clean and in good condition.

Staff: All of the staff were friendly and very helpful. Everyone we came across smiled and said hello which just makes you feel welcome and comfortable. These little things can really make a holiday.

Facilities: Unfortunately the swimming pool was not in use the first day we got there due to a burst pipe I believe and this meant the pool got very cold. We went in the pool the next day but it was far too cold to be in there for long, 10 minutes max! I know these things happen but when it's a wet and cold March you kind of hope you can spend most of the time at the pool but we couldn't. I think management could have offered some sort of compensation or even a discount meal, it would have been a nice gesture.
The arcade is basic but the kids seem to enjoy themselves and we did win a nice My Little Pony toy and keyring...1,750 tickets later....haha!
The shop is small but has everything you need but there are plenty of local supermarkets if you need anything else.

Restaurant: We only ate here when we arrived as we cooked for ourselves the rest of the holiday. Our food was delicious and the service was very quick but it was very quiet when we got there. The drinks prices weren't too bad either.

I would definitely come back again as my daughter keeps asking when are we going back to our holiday...she is 2!

Room Tip: Caravans are spacious and clean
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback on your recent stay with us at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park.
Martin was thrilled to read the feedback that you gave him, he is certainly making his mark on our Park and doing an amazing job, he is a true asset to us.
I am pleased that you found your accommodation good, but would like to apologise for the fact that it had not been hooved fully; this has been passed onto the accommodation manager who will speak with the Team to ensure that it does not happen again.
Our Teams are very good here and welcome all guests with a smile and a hello, and I agree it is the little things that we appreciate.
I apologise that the pool was not fully functional during your stay; this has now been rectified so upon your return to us you will be able to make full use of this. The Arcade is like a magnet to children as soon as they see the flashing lights they are off and wow great number of tickets.
It is great that you used our restaurant on one occasion and enjoyed your experience; this has been passed onto the Kitchen Manager who was delighted with this.
We look forward to seeing you again soon

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another great weekend at coghurst again , good entertainment all week end for kids and adults . Still good friendly staff to help you with all your needs. Thanks Sandra and Kristie for upgrade never let us down ! Thank you to Martin entertainment manager , as some how you managed to get our daughter up on stage which as been hard in the past .

Thanks again to all
Adrian

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Hi Adrian J

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay here with us at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park. I am over the moon to see that you had a fantastic time here with us and that Sandra and Kristie looked after you. I have passed on all your lovely comments. Well done to Martin for getting your daughter up on the stage he is very good at what he does and engages well with all our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived home after a mid week break found all the staff friendly and helpful and Martin does an excellent job entertaining and was really kind with me and we was having fun . Best entertainer we have seen in a long while it was well worth the visit and recommend this place to others .

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Maddie G
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for a lovely review of your stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you had a great time here and that Martin was the best entertainer you have seen in a long time, he certainly does a great job with all our guests and families. Its lovely to see that you would recommend us to others, and we hope that you will join us again in the very near future and if you haven’t already done so, please do give us a call and we can add some returning discounts for you.
Regards
Coghurst Hall Holiday Park Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went For 3 nights , off peak season so didn’t expect much but the entertainment manager was EXCELLENT!!! Couldn’t do enough to help. Made my daughters 3rd birthday amazing!! The pool was open but no heaters so it was un un usable for children. Food.... was ok the pizzas great but rest was basic x caravan was gold plus and was very nice ! C

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review or your stay with us at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park I am very happy to see that you had a good time here with us, Martin is certainly an asset to our park and ensures that all our guests have a good time whilst here. I apologise for the pool being being cold, this has now been sorted so hopefully we will see you again soon and you can use the pool to its full potential. I have passed all your comments onto the Teams who were very happy to read this.

Kind regards