Coghurst Hall Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK
Number 46(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
US$114
Senlac Guest House(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$87
Official Site
The Old Rectory(Hastings)
US$129
Agoda.com
All reviewsentertainment staffplatinum caravansmall shopshort breakfamily holidaykerryentertainersfri
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just arrived home after a mid week break found all the staff friendly and helpful and Martin does an excellent job entertaining and was really kind with me and we was having fun . Best entertainer we have seen in a long while it was well worth the visit and recommend this place to others .

1  Thank Maddie G
Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Thank you for a lovely review of your stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you had a great time here and that Martin was the best entertainer you have seen in a long time, he certainly does a great job with all our guests and families. Its lovely to see that you would recommend us to others, and we hope that you will join us again in the very near future and if you haven’t already done so, please do give us a call and we can add some returning discounts for you.
Regards
Coghurst Hall Holiday Park Management

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We went For 3 nights , off peak season so didn’t expect much but the entertainment manager was EXCELLENT!!! Couldn’t do enough to help. Made my daughters 3rd birthday amazing!! The pool was open but no heaters so it was un un usable for children. Food.... was ok the pizzas great but rest was basic x caravan was gold plus and was very nice ! C

Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review or your stay with us at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park I am very happy to see that you had a good time here with us, Martin is certainly an asset to our park and ensures that all our guests have a good time whilst here. I apologise for the pool being being cold, this has now been sorted so hopefully we will see you again soon and you can use the pool to its full potential. I have passed all your comments onto the Teams who were very happy to read this.

Coghurst Hall Holiday Park Management

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very friendly and really helpful staff throughout the whole of the campsite.
We went with our family of three young girls and I must say they were thoroughly entertained, especially by Martin and Ashley who are the onsite entertainment team and as we were the only family they could have easily cancelled due to lack of demand. This just meant my children basically had their own personal entertainers. Even taking time to give my kids street dance and singing lessons. Obviously these were not on the list of things to do for them but they really made the effort.
We have rebooked for the summer

Management response:Responded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay with us at Coghurst Hall. What a pleasure to read such amazing comments about the Team. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. They will be thrilled, as am I. We like to ensure that all our guests receive 5* treatment throughout their stay and we very much look forward to seeing you again in the summer.

Warm regards
Coghurst Hall Management

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We stayed with another family in a 4-berth Gold caravan and had a fun weekend. The caravan was clean and well looked after although a little cramped for 8 people. The kitchen is not well stocked for cooking a large meal but has all the basics. The mattresses have a strange plastic coating which is obviously practical but not all that comfortable! The supplied bed linen was good.

Our kids absolutely loved the clubhouse - the arcade was a huge hit and the entertainment was great. In the afternoon they took part in a couple of activities run by Martin and really enjoyed them. The food at the bar was average pub food - hardly anything vegetarian and a lack of fresh veg! Staff were all really great and the grown-ups loved the bingo! There was an issue with the toilets in the bar not being very clean - this should be looked at as it was very unpleasant. The pool was great but cold when we were there due to a technical fault.

The park is in a nice setting with a lake and surrounded by woodland. It was pretty muddy but nothing too serious. It is 10 mins from Hastings which is fantastic for a day trip.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Ben P, General Manager at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Kaypea
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park. I am happy to see that your accommodation was clean and well looked after. About the kitchen, they do only come with basic kitchen equipment, but it is adequate to cook a meal. The mattress have a plastic coating on them for protection and can easily be wiped down before next guests arrive. I have passed on your lovely comments to Martin he is certainly an asset to the park and loves to make everyone feel welcome and to join in. With regards to the complex toilets, I apologise for the fact that they were not as clean as they should be, I have passed this onto the Manager. We are very lucky to be in a country location, in the summer it is truly gorgeous. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and should you wish to book again, please do call the park direct and we can help you with rebooking and add some discounts for you.

Coghurst Hall Holiday Park

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We were originally going to a site in Devon but had to move due to snow and Ice. Arrived at Coghurst Hall just after 15:00 and our van was ready so collected the keys and headed off. Van was clean and tidy and the staff had had the heating on so it warm and comfortable. This was a 4 bedroom Gold class van and we had no complaints at all about it. The pavements and grass areas around the van and the steps etc need attention as is does look a little scruffy. However by the time we left the park grounds people were laying new turf etc so I presume it will look better later in the season.
We had a look at the indoor pool but it was a bit chilly for the baby due to a maintenance issue we didn’t use it but it looked great.
We decided to buy the half board option so used the site club for breakfast and dinner. They have just changed the menu and we thought the food was very good. We all enjoyed every meal we ate there. The staff is the restaurant are fantastic nothing is too much trouble for them.
Our 9 month old granddaughter adored Martin the entertainer who made time to come over and see her and carefully introduce the park mascots to her so she wouldn’t be frightened by them. This guy is a real asset to park holidays the young girl who is working with him was lovely as well.
Overall we had a great 4 day short break and will take away some very happy memories of our first park holidays uk, holiday. Thank all for everything.

2  Thank Tamworth_Traveler
Ben P, General Manager at Coghurst Hall Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Tamworth Traveller

Thank your taking the time to review your stay with us at Coghurst Hall.
I am pleased to see that your van was clean and tidy when you checked in and that we left the heating on for you, something we like to do during the chillier months, so it is cosy on arrival. In respect of the surrounding grounds, these are currently being dealt with, but I apologise that they looked a little scruffy on your arrival. I apologise that you were unable to use the pool due to it being a little chilly. The new menu this year is lovely and has some nice choices and very tasty too. I have passed all your comments onto the Team. Martin is certainly very good with children and allows them time to get to know him, and I am very pleased to see that he took the time for your little one to get used to the Character. I am so very pleased that we have given you great happy memories of your first Park Holidays UK holiday, and we very much hope to see you again in the future.

Coghurst Hall Management