“Great Restaurant”

Price range: US$40 - US$99
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Now open on the beachfront – Riddle & Finns II is the sister restaurant to the highly acclaimed Riddle & Finns in The Lanes.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ate here last month prior to attending a concert at the Brighton Centre. The food is very good - excellent oysters and a great choice of fish. One problem was that my husband chose the fish of the day which was plaice and when it turned up it was tiny with not a lot of 'meat' on it. They took the price of the total bill but it was a shame. Would still return and I highly recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,013)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited on the 1st of April for my Birthday treat after reading the reviews on here.
The restaurant did not disappoint. We were very warmly greeted by Ben and looked after for the whole evening by Ludmila. I tried my first Oyster with Ludmila's guidance (which was delicious) then had the catch of the day - The Sea bream- after Ludmila's recommendation. The Sea bream was divine!!
All in all we had a fantastic experience from start to finish, with friendly attentive service and incredible food. We will definitely be returning the next time we are in Brighton.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Riddles for a few years now, mainly with clients. Still great for both business and pleasure. Food fantastic and service excellent. Location cannot be beaten.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal, lovely atmosphere and the staff were so friendly. Thoroughly recommend although not the cheapest!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Really lovely, we have tried to eat here a number of times but always been fully booked! Well worth the trip! We can't wait to come back again!