“LOVE THIS RESTAURANT”

Price range: US$17 - US$49
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Moshimo is one of Brighton's most popular restaurants, with a fiercely loyal customer base: 35% of its customers dine at the restaurant at least once a week. They visit regularly because they know the staff, and know how good the food is.The restaurant's 50% MOSHIMO MONDAYS & TUESDAYS, where members receive 50% off their food, is a sell-out. Check the restaurant out in the summer, when the entire front of the restaurant dramatically slides open like a shoji screen.Moshimo is behind FISHLOVE, the global photographic campaign to end over-fishing, has received a PETA award for its promotion of restorative eating, and its homemade teriyaki sauce is a sensation.......but don't it from us - go to our Facebook page to see what our regulars have to say.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We like this restaurant and eat at the venue a few times a year, always consistent, never lets you down, amazing Food and friendly staff, well worth a visit, make sure you book especially at weekends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch here with my stepdaughter when visiting her last week. She had wanted to go for some time as she had heard great things about it. It did not disappoint! Excellent, helpful and informed service. The food was tasty and the fish and seafood fresh. We opted to eat both from the conveyor belt and order from the menu. The former means that you try things by sight, which is great way to taste new things. We even tried some desserts including the tempura ice cream which I would recommend. We both agreed we would visit again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family of 5 went there on 24 March 2018 and was served by a young lady called Bora.She was very pleasant and cheerful and was very attentive.The food was excellent
and evrything came on time.Every restaurant needs excellent waiters and Moshimo deafinitely has one.We all loved the Sushi and My son and me enjoyed the Rame.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a big sushi lover and we have decided to step in and try it. Unfortunately the food was extremely bland and disappointing. The flavours didn’t excite me. Not for me I am afraid.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Went there with my mother and had such an amazing time! Food was truly excellent, and soo was the service.