4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
Trip.comUS$116
Agoda.comUS$116
eDreamsUS$116
ZenHotels.comUS$152
3,680 results
All reviews train station car park modern hotel business trip good size buffet breakfast reception staff excellent stay would stay again sea front town centre short stay one night stay marika seafront
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall staff were lovely. Really Friendly and an absolute joy to be around. Room was OK, bathroom toilet was impossible to flush nearly broke my finger.
The food was OK but lacked in variety. Soup and pie of the 'day' was the same all week. Would of loved a change. Plus not very accomadating to those with allergies. My mum ended up with a bowl of chips 4 out of 5 days. Although Ian the manager was absolutely amazing and went out of his way to ensure he could cook something she could eat so she ended up with some chicken. Thank you Ian! I loved my food though!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Afternoon Y1004XGdawng,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying at our hotel and that you found the staff lovely.

Meanwhile, we thank you for the feedback on the minor inconveniences you have faced as it gives us an insight on what we will have to improve until your next stay.

We hope that we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels in the near future.

Kind regards
Rezmi,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Definitely won’t come back. Stayed there for one night. It was our planned family trip to Brighton , me , my husband and our baby girl. Didn’t risk to bath my girl in this “luxurious” bathroom. Water didn’t really drain and went to room carpet , I realised why the bathroom door was difficult to close / open. Room is so old and musty, and you are not able to open the window, to get some fresh air at least. Horrible and pricey , £400 for one night.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review.

I am really sorry to read that your stay didn't meet your expectations. It really doesn't sound like your room worked for you at all and for a family getaway, we know how vital it is that everything be just right. We really apologise that we didn't reach our high standards for your stay.

We would love to have a chance to do better by you than we have here so I sincerely hope you'll give either our Stroudley Road property, right by the train station, another try or try the Brighton Waterfront with its sea views and we'll make sure you have a better experience than you did on this occasion.

James
Customer Expiernece

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall experience was not what I would have expected. I have stayed in a number of Jurys Inns over the years and this was the worse ever and for the cost very very poor.
I know we are in challenging times, but I have stayed in a few hotels in the last 2 months and they have dealt with the return to a bit more normality much better that in your Brighton Hotel.
I paid over £300 for 2 nights bed and breakfast and did not get the experience I would expect for that amount of money. Yes the room was clean, but then there was no housekeeping, breakfast consisted of a yogurt, pastry, orange juice and a pot of fruit, with no choice and the same on both days, not quite what I would have expected and not what others are being offered in other hotels. Very very poor and disappointing, had to go out to get breakfast and a decent coffee.
Also had an issue with my rooms Air con - yes I was given a fan, but no offer of changing rooms and I know they had room available, plus no effort to get it fixed during my stay and no ne followed up on it.
We order drinks form the bar and the white wine was warm and they did not have the wine outlined on the menu - so why give us the menu if they font have it to offer.
Overall the whole experience was a complete shambles and not worth the money I paid.

Date of stay: August 2021
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us.

I do apologise that your stay with us didn't meet our usual consistently high standards. As you say, we are working under unusually challenging circumstances at the time of writing, relating to shortages in staff, supply chains, and protocols (such as colleagues not entering rooms after a customer has checked in) designed to keep staff and guests alike safe.

I am happy to confirm that we expect to be able to provide our famous cooked buffet breakfasts again from mid-to-late September and hope that you'll join us again to have what we know would be another, more favourable experience.

James
Customer Experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our 2nd visit to this hotel and even though we are still here I feel I need to review to say how amazing the staff are. Nothing is too much trouble and they are all so friendly and helpful. In particular Ian at reception and the lady working at the bar. (Sorry didn’t get her name) will be back and highly recommend

1  Thank Andrea J

Good Morning Andrea J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are elated to hear that this is your second time staying at our hotel. We always appreciate the positive feedback about our staff, which were very friendly and helpful throughout your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inns and Leonardo hotels in the future.

Kind Regards
Wendy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breakfast very poor, we were told it would be continental and left outside our doors which was fine and go to restaurant to pick up a bap which also would have been fine if when we got there there was a choice of what you have in it instead of it all ready filled.
We had three children with us who didn’t eat any of the food.

It would have been much nicer to have had choice of cereal and maybe a couple of croissants instead of the yogurt and fruit, yes they all eat fruit and yogurt but not for breakfast. Very disappointing choice of breakfast.

Good Morning Dimart1969,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel lovely and that the staff are very friendly throughout your stay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a number of options for breakfast, due to the impact of the pandemic on staffing, faced with supply chain issues which continues to present challenges for the hospitality industry.

We understand this is disappointing for some of our guests but this is a temporary measure and we will be operating a full breakfast service by the middle of September, we hope that we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels in the near future.

Kind Regards