Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$156
Hotels.comUS$156
Trip.comUS$255
eDreamsUS$156
TravelocityUS$156
CheapTicketsUS$156
1,296 results
All reviews complimentary gin and sherry corner suite sea view steam room mini bar lovely hotel nespresso machine sea front huge bed early hours a lovely stay stayed for one night lovely room tubs decanter seafront earplugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

The staff, spa and location are all great.
Nonetheless, we stayed during a heatwave and initially were given a tiny room with an air conditioning until that was broken, but we’re provided with a fan no bigger than our heads, which would gave done nothing to keep us cool. We were then given a different room which was bigger and the ac was working. Unfortunately, when we were checking out we saw the duvet under the cover had dried blood on it, which was v disappointing.

Room tip: Parking is available nearby via the NCP, although it is over £30 for 24 hours.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Brighton HH, Guest Services / Front Office at Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Dear Guest,
The Management

Reviewed 18 August 2021

My daughter had her wedding here Sunday last ,and it was excellent ,way beyond our expectations. Everything from start to finish was organised and managed perfectly. Not a hitch. The staff and wedding organisers are polite and truly professional. Thanks you Brighton harbour hotel crew.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brighton HH, Guest Services / Front Office at Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for your five-star review and for recommending Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa to future guests!

We are glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Your kind words have been shared with all of our dedicated Teams.

We all hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

We had such a wonderful stay at the Harbour in Christchurch, and so our stay in Brighton was disappointing as it just didn’t match. For the cost of our room I was very disappointed to see paint coming off the wall in the room. Reception moved us to a different room and it didn’t have an iron in it. Staff worked to fix the issues but for a 4 star hotel it shouldn’t have rooms with paint coming off walls. Breakfast was so slow, we had to keep attracting the very overstretched staff for help, and I specifically asked for my eggs to be runny and they came poached hard. This is a gorgeous hotel, in a brilliant location, but it needs some work to improve

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brighton HH, Guest Services / Front Office at Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. The Hotel has contacted you directly in the hope that we can resolve any outstanding challenges. We are sorry that your experience was not as you or we have hoped for. The situation was addressed since.
The Management

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

When we arrived our rooms were not ready but we could leave our luggage, the front desk staff were really helpful and friendly I think the lady called Sofia -( long hair) was friendly the whole time we were there.
The rooms were so clean I wanted to take my bed home with me so comfy, the house keeping staff were very helpful and polite.
The only problem we had was that the phone in my daughters room was not working, they came to look and said it needed anew plug, the next day we asked again but it never got fixed, we needed it to work as my mum who was on a different floor does not have a mobile phone.
The breakfast is amazing so many different choices and again very polite staff.
My 87 year old mums shower would not turn off Martin the manger of maintenence came straight away and helped her checking to see if she was alright and treated her with respect, when we were leaving he was at the front desk and helped us to carry some of our bags out.
I had a spa treatment Victoria was amazing, magic hands, she could feel that my knee was damaged and after the treatment she gave me advise on how to help my knee.
Unfortunately we had to cut our stay short as my grandson was ill, but I would like to thank everyone who kindly wished him well.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brighton HH, Guest Services / Front Office at Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for your five-star rating and for recommending Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa to future guests!

We are glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, especially our rooms and full-service spa facility. Your kind words have been forwarded to our talented teams, we thanked them for their dedication.

We all hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Really fab hotel and fab staff..fantastic location..excellent food and really good facilities such as indoor pool, gym, spa and many more..we really enjoyed our stay. Went with kids too and kid friendly

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brighton HH, Guest Services / Front Office at Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear Ms Yimi O,

Thank you for your flattering post and for recommending the legendary Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa to future guests!

We are glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, especially our location, the excellent meals and our unique spa facilities.. Your kind words have been shared with all of our dedicated teams.

We all hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.