“New waffle place, some improvements needed”
Review of Natulia

Natulia
Ranked #36 of 36 Dessert in Brighton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Positives:
-Newly setup modern and clean
-Good quality waffles (taste wise)

Negatives/Improvement points:
-Service is at snail’s pace. There were only 3 tables taken and I could see 3 members of staff behind the counter. We ordered 2 waffles and they arrived at different times. By the time mine arrived it was barely lukewarm. I was watching the person making it and I don’t know why she let the waffle sit on the table for so long before she topped it up with some fruit. The table next to us asked the staff if their coffee was forgotten about as it took so long.
- Perhaps it’s best if the topping sauce was served on the side. I discovered that spread is more than enough and topping sauce makes the waffle unbearably sweet.
-When we were leaving the staff didn’t say ‘thank you’ or ‘goodbye’. (They weren’t busy).
-Staff could do with more product training. We asked what ‘biscoff’ spread was and they didn’t know.