Pier Pressure Brighton Escape Rooms
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
15 th Birthday Party Experience

Dropped off a group of 14/15 year old girls for a birthday experience. They had a brilliant time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
582jilld
Horley, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun escape room

Great staff and very welcoming. The clues were an appropriate level and very creative. The deal... read more

Reviewed yesterday
B5760SYed
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Brighton
from US$23.12
from US$16.35
Brighton Bar Crawl
182 Reviews
from US$21.02
from US$20.18
1,465 results
All reviews great fun pavilion room seconds to spare great room set the scene team building explained everything a lot of fun brilliant experience preston manor birthday treat quest loot puzzles rory pier theming
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our visit, a nice mix of challenges and puzzles to test our minds. Everything seemed to belong in the game, nothing felt out of place. Fun was had by all, the staff were frinedly and helpful too. We look forward to returning to play another game when next in Brighton. Well done Pier Pressure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Pier Pressure after hearing all the positive reviews from others who had played prior. As we was visiting London anyway though why the he'll not pay Brighton a visit too, as its only an hour on the train from London.

Upon arrival, we was greeted by Rory who I had spoken to previously on the online chat, and as there faces are displayed on the online chat, it was like being greeted by an old friend.

Anyway, onto the actual experience itself! Rory went to collect out GM to whisk us away on our 90s rave... soon as you was greeted by the GM, instantly from that point on you are in the game, in the main experience itself!

The game "Ravers Quest" itself was amazing, there was technology used in ways I'd never before seen used. The themeing the gameplay, everything just ran so smoothly! There's so much I want to say that I loved about this room, but so much I don't want to give away to other players! All I will say is, just go and play it you won't be disappointed!

Next up we was off to Loot The Lanes, now this was the game we'd heard so much about! So I was nervously excited to play this room about whether the game was actually going to live up to expectations... I can honestly say it did and more, now we played as a team of 2 who have played numerous amounts of escape rooms before, and even then we found how much there was to do a slight but not impossible challenge, as we did manage to complete the game with 32 seconds remaining. I can see however if you've never played an escape game before, or even if you've just began playing them why they make the minimum 4 players.

The set design for Loot The Lanes was just incredibly it really did feel like you was strolling along the Lanes doing your daily deeds. Again the gameplay was so nice and smooth, another one you should definitively run out to play!

All in all the experience and the games were amazing, and we can't wait to come back and complete the remainder of their games.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having done 80ish rooms, it takes a lot to impress me, but Ravers Quest was just SO much fun. The puzzles flow really well, lots of unexpected surprises and a fun atmosphere. Pier Pressure were well worth the short trip from London.

Finished as the 3rd best team of 2 to escape.

Usually I don't really interact much with the GM's but honestly, Freyja was as much of a reason to go to this venue as the game itself. She was enthusiastic, incredibly friendly, gave some nice post-room recommendations and sent us on our day feeling great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing time!!! The staff are fantastic, so helpful and thorough. already booked our next visit! We did Modrophenia which was the hardest and finished in exactly 59.58secs!!! It’s really tough but thankful that if you do get caught out they are happy to give you small clues. What a great night out in Brighton!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I decided to do four of their rooms as part of a mini break (Broken, Modrophenia, Loot The Lanes and Pavillion Perplex), and all of them were fantastic! All of the staff we met were super friendly and helpful, and the rooms were beautifully designed with some really unique puzzles. Would definitely recommend to beginners and experts alike!