“Soo soo good - the website doesn't do it justice”

Butlers Farm Alpacas
Ranked #393 of 957 things to do in East Anglia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Butlers Farm you will find lots of lovely alpacas, as well as The Alpaca Shop which is full of wonderful alpaca fleece and fibre products. We welcome visitors to the farm and shop, and we also run 'Alpaca Experience' days which includes walking with the alpacas. Please contact us for further information.
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Booked this for my 12 year old niece and 78 year old mother, they LOVED it! The owner engaged you with her genuine passion, skill and understanding of her profession and these wonderful, incredibly friendly animals.
My advice - go, just go and enjoy, it's a real bit of magic!

1  Thank Marnay
"shop"
"information"
"loads"

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Just come back from being with the alpacas at butlers farm, had a great time ....... the alpacas are really cute and the whole experience was excellent - really informative and friendly and I would recommend to anyone.....go and spend an afternoon getting to know these beautiful animals!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

My daughter bought a gift voucher for Mothers day and today we spent a lovely afternoon with these beautiful animals. Liz was fantastic with the Alpacas and very knowledgeable. Myself my daughter and my husband have not stopped smiling and we have even been pricing up a small herd for ourselves haha ! Liz also runs a lovely shop selling products made from the Alpacas beautiful fleeces, and I am very pleased with my hand knitted shawl !
We would highly recommend this experience, and the gift vouchers make excellent presents!

1  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed 20 June 2015

We visited Butlers farm alpacas today as an early fathers day present. 3 of us, 1 was 15.....result just to get him "outdoors" away from wifi.....but he loved it. He has now got lots of alpaca selfies on facebook, snapchat, instagram........etc.......so not completely away from tech!!!! A great experience, despite drizzle. Incredible animals. They are not like llamas...no spitting....very docile, really easy to walk. We spent a good 2.5 hours there in total. We got to pet, feed, walk and take loads of photos. Liz was very informative and interesting. Finished our experience with a visit to their shop for souvenirs, a lovely coffee/biccies and a toilet stop.
A really enjoyable experience with these sooooooo cute animals (eye lashes to die for!!). And a baby was born just minutes before our arrival, tiny with gangly legs, icing on the cake. GO!

1  Thank dovey68
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I visited the alpaca farm today with my boyfriend. We are both 17 and absolutely loved the whole experience. We got to know a little bit about the alpacas e.g. where they originate from etc, we then got to choose our alpacas to walk. They were a little feisty but were so kind and lovely animals. We took the alpacas on a walk around some fields and got to feed them during the walk. After the walk, we got to go to the gift shop and see the beautiful toys/clothes made from alpaca fur. I definitely recommend this experience, we both thought it was an amazing day out.