4 people are viewing this hotel
US$129
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
HurbUS$143
3,373 results
All reviews club room sky tv leisure facilities huge tv coffee machine swimming pool great facilities modern hotel steam room comfy bed would stay again car park weekend break evening meal gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel for three nights to arrive just after restrictions were relaxed. I’ve stayed in a few Village Hotels in the past and in this one a few years ago and enjoyed it then.
The room we were given, this time, was on the top floor and it was filthy. Where do I begin? The carpet was covered in stains and the shower and window were mouldy. The desk was sticky to the touch, clearly the room had been give a quick whop around and then shut up. I complained and was told it was OK because the stains were old stains !!!
We were moved to a Club room which was bigger but still not clean. I bought anti bacterial spray from Tesco and wiped the room and bathroom myself.
Service was shocking, we left our towels out, as requested, but they were not replaced. No extra tea bags and we bought our own toilet rolls to avoid the embarrassment of having to ask at reception
We had breakfast with our deal which was not brilliant but we accepted with restrictions that we had to make do.
All over the hotel there are notices claiming‘enhanced cleaning procedures’
Imagine our shock when we were leaving, my husband pulled back the bottom sheet to see the dirtiest, filthiest and stained mattress and cover. We’d slept on that for three days and we felt so dirty.
If you stay here please check your bed carefully, we are in the midst of COVID and this is totally unacceptable.
We paid a considerable amount to stay here.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Thank you Eliseu, Carl and excellent staff!
Leisure facilities superb
Bar staff very well mannered friendly and very helpful
Rooms clean and tidy
Car parking superb
Been visiting for many years wouldn’t go anywhere else !

Trip type: Traveled with family
Robert Jenkins, General Manager at Village Hotel Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Paul

Thank you so much for your fantastic review on your stay at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Eliseu and the rest of my team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent experience , great facilities , shame one has to pay extra for parking
The experience would have been even better without the C19 restrictions and what they imply
Staff was friendly and helpful.
If you are going on a holiday or weekend break to visit Bournemouth, it's a bit far from town center

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mireille, thank you so much for your fantastic review on your stay at Village Hotel Bournemouth. We offer free parking & free leisure access when you book via our bookings revolution tool please contact us or visit our website for more information. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

Stay on 27th to 28th April

My bed sheets were badly stained from previous guest , I did not notice this until pulling back the sheets In the morning when getting up.
It disgusts me the thought of sleeping in a bed that had not been changed , particularly in these times.
They have the cheek to put a sticker on the door to say room has been sanitzed.
Complained to manager and was offered a free meal on next visit
I also left my Ralph Lauren trainers behind and within hours of leaving I rang and reported it.
Its been over a week now and despite calls and emails to the manager I have had no response about my trainers.
Really disappointed as I use Village hotels all over the UK for business and normally find them very good but will have to look elsewhere now.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Robert Jenkins, General Manager at Village Hotel Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear Mr Graham

Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear your stay was not as you expected. I am glad the Manager dealt with your complaint. I can confirm we have located your lost property and a member of the team will contact you to arrange postage. We have taken your comments positively and we will do our best to improve on the areas you have mentioned for your future guests. Hopefully on future visits to the area we may get the opportunity of welcoming you back and provide you with a more comfortable experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

I have stayed with The Village 4 nights a week for 10 weeks while working locally.
I require an accessible room and the staff have ensured that through out my time here i have been able to book the same room every week.
The covid provisions and standard of cleanliness have been exceptional.
Staff are friendly and helpful but never intrusive which i exactly how i like it!
I will only stay here when I am in the area for work and would stay here with my life on a weekend break without hesitation.
Thanks The Village you've been superb.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Robert Jenkins, General Manager at Village Hotel Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Tripadvisor following your stay and the recommendation, we are delighted and pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us and I will pass your feedback on to our team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.