“Holiday meal”
Review of El Murrino

El Murrino
Reserve with OpenTable
El Murrino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 807 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Description: Brand new wood fired Italian kitchen. We are now officially open!!! Come and enjoy the tastes of Italy in Bournemouth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a fantastic meal here last week. The food was amazing and really good value. The service was excellent, so much so that the children insisted we leave a tip, which we would have done so anyway! Can thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here. We had the offer of the day which was two meals for £12, both were very tasty. The service was very good, the cafe is very clean with nice decor. Go there, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here on Saturday before Easter, impromptu visit, very quick and efficient service, lovely calzone, great for the kids and excellent value for money. £65 for 3 adults and 3 children. Would def recommend and go again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I ate here last Friday night (Good Friday) on the basis of the reviews on TripAdvisor. I booked a few days beforehand online and we arrived at the restaurant at 7:30pm.
We were shown to our table in between the front and rear of the restaurant and we ordered a couple of drinks (Perroni for me, white wine for my wife) before ordering our main courses (Diavolo pizza with extra anchovies for me, Spaghetti with seafood for my wife).
Food arrived after 10 minutes or so and we were offered chilli oil and parmesan.
My pizza was pretty spicy already (it has fresh green chillies chopped into it), so I didn't need much of the oil, but I found the pizza a little wet in the middle (?too much tomato sauce in the centre). It was tasty, but nothing special.
My wife enjoyed her pasta, but again, nothing particularly special.
Wouldn't bother walking 15 minutes to make a special visit to this restaurant again, I have enjoyed pizza's elsewhere which are just as good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We choose this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews and it didn’t disappoint. We had a great meal, the staff were very welcoming and the food was lovely. My 7 year old son spent the time in between courses on the IPad Vespas, I have to say, a genius idea. He absolutely loved the evening as much as us!