“Amazing Tapas”

Ranked #16 of 782 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A small family run bistro, offering over 50 wines sold by the glass, carafe or bottle. All food is cooked to order, so we're not a place to visit if you're in a rush (unless you pre-order), but a great place to relax and enjoy fresh local produce. Primarily a Wine Bar, We are an adult venue and do not accept children under the age of 14. A warm friendly welcome awaits you.
Reviewed 20 May 2017

A great evening with friends enjoying a wide variety of Taps, all delicious. Generous portions with lots of flavor. Friendly and helpful staff in a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Looking forward to the next Tapas evening.

1  Thank Teazertux
Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely meal cooked to perfection. I really enjoyed the pork belly and the crackling was amazing. Great service as well. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Donna R
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I took my partner to the chancel for his birthday......it was amazing. As I had told them beforehand it was his birthday, they made him feel extremely special. Greeted with a smile and birthday wish as entering. A birthday card and birthday banner on the wall, plus a sparkler in his desert. The meal itself was superb and the atmosphere was perfect for a special day. I just want to know why my so called friends hadn't told
Me about this place before, as when I told them how wonderful it was, they already knew

1  Thank scungie
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We came to celebrate my Dad's birthday last week, so I called ahead to let them know about my allergies (coeliac, lactose free vegetarian.... a chef's nightmare, I know!). The lady who took my phone call was lovely, putting my mind at ease that there would be something I could have.

On arrival we were greeted and I was told exactly what I could have, and how it could be adapted to my dietary requirements. Although we had to wait 45 mins for the starters, the food was absolutely delicious!

It was smiles all-round. We all enjoyed our meals and at no point did I feel like an inconvenience. I rarely eat out due to my 'specialness' and often find myself apologising for being a pain.

The only very slight negative would be the decor in the back room; it's all a bit gloomy with very uncomfortable seating.

Having said that, I will definitely be visiting again and will be recommending to others! Another safe haven for coeliacs!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Great venue for lunch with friends. Good food, generous portions. Staff friendly and had added birthday banner and card for our friends - who were very impressed. Looking forward to our next visit.