“Long wait for food,”

Morrisons Plymstock Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #155 of 169 Quick Bites in Plymouth
Reviewed 17 September 2021

Items on the menu not available, a long wait for the food and when it finally arrived was like warm. Not impressed!!,

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 28 July 2021

cafe food is disgusting had toasted sandwiches one side was so soggy we couldn't eat it and the best thing that really got to me was I asked where the tea spoons were and they could only give me a dessert spoon to stir my coffee they said the tea spoon's had been pinched. Well Morrison's all you got to do is go on to shop floor and get some more and then put them in your system . I won't ever eat there again. Where is the management????

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Went to buy a balloon for my son for a special big birthday. The woman on the balloon counter was most rude and very unhelpful. There was hardly any stock there and she acted as if I were an inconvenience interrupting her important work of changing the bin. Appalling customer service giving the shop a bad name. So different from the lovely lady on the checkout who was so cheerful and couldnt do enough to help.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank Lalli
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I went to Morrison’s on Easter Saturday morning, I wanted a large fresh cream sponge. There were none on display so I asked the lady behind the cake counter. I was told it would be no trouble. She would make me one if I could come back in ten minutes. I waited and within five minutes was presented with a beautiful fresh cream sponge. When I thanked her for being so kind. She replied that it was no trouble and she hoped we would enjoy the cake. I thought it was excellent service.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

Put it this was, you should have to time to write a review like this whilst waiting. The shop is grotty, the staff are rube and often smell. There is far to few of them and if you complain they don't give two hoots. The quicker someone can open a better supermarket in the area the better. The only reason they keep trading is because there is no competition.

Date of visit: December 2020