Future Inn Plymouth
US$49
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
2,207 results
All reviewsfishbone restauranttwo double bedsbusiness parkroad workscity centremodern hotelplenty of free parkingderriford hospitalrooms are largeair congood sizerestaurant staffwould stay againbuffet styleexcellent hotelvisiting familybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed with my wife and 2 young children, hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful throughout our stay. The restaurant was very nice with lovely food and very kind and nice staff, who were very kind to our children.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent review.
I am grateful for the kind comments regarding your recent stay I have passed your comments onto all departments.Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We’ve stayed here before so knew what to expect, check in was efficient, the room was clean, we had a family room which had two large double beds, I’d like to see a small refrigerator in family rooms to keep children’s milk cold etc.
We tried for room service one evening, only to be told it’s a minimum one and a half hours wait, didn’t even ask what we wanted, so we decided against it for the rest of our stay. We didn’t use the restaurant this time either.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that you have previously stayed with us, however I am disappointed to hear of the issues you had whilst staying with us this time. Our King Suites are the only rooms that have a fridge in them, so maybe on your next visit you would like to book that room type. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on regarding the room service wait for the Food and Beverage Manager to investigate. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First, I should say that it is murder getting into this Hotel at the moment as it seems to be in the middle of extensive road works - going on and set to go on for months if not years yet. So, be VERY prepared - the directions of how to get into the place are not clear if you are not local and there is hardly any signage. IF you miss the turning, you may be caught on a one-way system that does not allow you to turn around for a couple of miles - assuming you get the correct turning this time!! The hotel itself is OK - large room, etc. A bit tired looking; polyester sheets on the bed - tired; light switches that do not work. Not as good as Premier Inn by a long chalk. Breakfast has to be the most meagre I have had for quite a while: watered orange juice (or cheap!); no muesli; just the basic cooked breakfast. It does have plenty of parking which is quite hard to find in Plymouth and is fairly near the centre and airport.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you got your recent review.
We are grateful for all feedback, both positive and negative.We pride ourselves on having a team with excellent customer service, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have not met those standards. I am sorry that you found it difficult to find us through the road works, we have made every effort to make it as easy as we can for our guests during the road disruption, I understand how difficult it is driving in unfamiliar circumstances, I do apologize that on this occasion it was not as clear as it should have been. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are always very clean and have good amenities apart from when staying for more than 2 nights for some reason the coffee sachets don't get replenished but only a minor point. Never eat in the restaurant for evening meal now as service is sooooo slow, although breakfast is good.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review.
I am grateful for the kind comments regarding your recent stay I have passed your comments onto all departments. I am disappointed to learn of the slow service in the restaurant, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have let you down. Your comments are taken very seriously; I have passed them on to our Food and Beverage manager. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, we shall look forward to welcoming you back very shortly. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is situated towards the northern edge of the city and a short drive from the A38 and has a large, free car park.

All the rooms seem to be spacious and equipped with tea and coffee making facilities with complimentary bottled water and a good range of toiletries.
Beds are large and comfortable with an armchair (and footrest!)

The restaurant has a fairly large menu at reasonable prices although service can be a bit slow at busy times - room service is available but the delivery is relatively expensive. Breakfast is fully self service with the counter continually refreshed.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago