Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
2,323 results
All reviewsfishbone restauranttwo double bedsbusiness parkroad workscity centremodern hotelrooms are largeplenty of free parkingderriford hospitalair congood sizerestaurant staffwould stay againbuffet stylevisiting familybusiness tripcar park
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Had a 3 nights for 2 deal, problem in the restaurant was dealt with efficiently by Kevin who was extremely polite and very helpful. The beds in this hotel are really comfortable, woulrd recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: They are all good.
Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.
I am pleased to read that during you visit you found the hotel comfortable and offering good value for money.
I am sorry to hear that you had a problem whilst in the Fishbone restaurant, but pleased to hear that Kevin could resolve this for you. I will ensure this feedback is passed on to the food and beverage manager.

Lovely spacious rooms
Amazing value for money
Lovely food
Great value late check out at just £10 for another 3 hours
Great original checkout time of 12

Fab NYE party!
Friendly staff!

There are other hotels in Cardiff and Bristol and they are fantastic too

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review.
I am grateful for the kind comments regardint the value for money, the friendly staff and the lovely rooms.
It's great to read that you also made the most of our late checkout facility.
We hope to welcome you back to Future Inn again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Stayed at Future Inn several times, overall pretty good. This visit we ate in the restaurant, food was OK but not great. Wife had a greek salad as there was no chicken available for the chicken causer salad she had planned to have. There was much too much olive oil, it was almost like soup!

Room Tip: Take your own pillows!
Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent review.
I am pleased to read that on the whole you were happy with your visit.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you and your wife encountered whilst dining in the Fishbone restaurant. I will pass this feedback on to our restaurant manager.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I spent two very pleasant nights at the Future Inn whilst doing business in Plymouth. The room was clean and well kitted out. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel is just outside the city centre but access is very easy.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review.
I am pleased to read that you found the hotel clean during your visit, and our team helpful.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Have just returned from a 4 night visit to this hotel. We have visited several times before and have always in the main received good service.

This visit was no exception. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the facilities were fine. On my last review of this hotel I commented on the breakfast as I did not feel that it was up to the usual standard. I am pleased to say that the breakfast buffet during this visit was superb. All of the food was well cooked and again staff were friendly. Room service food was really tasty and quite good value. If I had any niggles they would be very small.

1. The SMART TVs were not functioning in the suite. This was rectified on one of the sets but not on the other. It would have been nice if this could have been fixed

2. I ordered room service for several nights. On the room service menu it states that 'we do not charge a service charge and gratuities are left to your discretion'. I was however charged £3.50 service charge. When I brought this up I was told that it was applied and so suggested that the wording should be changed on the room menu. On the 2nd visit the charge was applied again. On the final night, when I rang to order the young lady who took my order asked if I was aware of the service charge and was I happy to go ahead. I think that this deserves some attention.

Finally, It is great that the site Managment read and respond to these comments as this is what leads to improvement.

Finally, finally, If you get a £100 parking fine then you really must have gone around the hotel with your eyes closed. The signs about the parking charges are everywhere, 2 on the front door, 2 at reception, 1 on the lift, 1 in the room, 1 in the restaurant. This is in addition to the reception staff and restaurant staff asking if we had a car and had we registered it. So it really is your own fault!

Will definitely be back soon.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Thank you for your recent review.
I am very grateful for the kind comments regarding the clean room and the friendly staff.
It is also great to read that you feel our breakfast service has improved. I will pass this feedback on to our head chef and restaurant manager.
I understand your issue regarding the service charge on the room service menu, and I will discuss your comments with our management team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inn Plymouth again soon.