“Good food, poor service ”

Chiquito - Plymouth
Ranked #184 of 776 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Here at Chiquito we're passionate about food! Our dishes are made with the tastiest of ingredients, packed full of flavour to real ly tantalise your taste buds. Whether you're looking for a tasty treat or a light bite, our menu features this and much, much more! Sizzling specials, hot fajitas or Mexican favourites for the more adventurous.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a meal with some friends last night. Food was really good but was disappointed with the service and having our mains come out when we had only just received the starters.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We've been to several Chiquitos around the country and this is the best of them by a mile. Food is standard Chiquitos fare but the staff are great, welcoming and the building's internal decor is fab.

It's well worth a trip if you like Mexican food. Thumbs up.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Before visiting the restaurant in Plymouth, I had never eaten at Chiquito before. I ordered enchiladas, however, there was a mix up and the wrong meal was delivered to me. Despite this, the waitress was very understanding and was very helpful and the correct order was quickly made for me. The food was very nice and the staff were friendly. If I ever visit Plymouth again, I would definitely return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time visitors to the chain. We are up from Cornwall for the weekend to visit the aquarium. Booked dinner and we were really looking forward to it.
The staff were great and friendly. The food was ok but nothing special. I have had better at a local pub.
The drinks again were nothing special, and don't bother with the pitcher! Not worth it at all.
Tried it but won't be back. Pity

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place, but with bad attention. Long waiting time to get waitress attention.
The food is not too bad but is not so good either.
I do not recommend.