“Vegetarian. !! Let’s all eat meat as that’s what they serve you”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Get food delivered
Ranked #56 of 734 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Don’t trust them if you are vegetarian.
As I write this in pure anger my 21 daughter is throwing up the chicken burger she was served as a vegan burger!!
She’s crying, distraught, and so so upset it’s heartbreaking. As a vegetarian of 14 years we cannot believe this has happened. One bite was enough but I think it will prompt her eating disorder again. It should not happen.
Bird box response - ask Uber for a refund and order another!!!
When I said how do I loudly return this to your restaurant - I was told if I tried it I’d be thrown out by security and arrested, then he put the phone down!

Do not trust them!!!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,320)

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

We felt looked after and our nut free and gluten free needs met with proactive and polite servers.

Good food and a very happy family

Reviewed 5 September 2021

That's my review But they want me to write a 100 characters so here goes, I had a very nice dinner is that good enough.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Staff very friendly, food came out quick, was hot and delicious. Great atmosphere and no complaints at all. Whilst seated we discovered you can get 30% off your bill if you've booked cinema tickets next door! #bonus

Reviewed 2 September 2021

Nice quick bit of food before the cinema. Staff member Beth was lovely, obviously enjoyed her job and hope that management recognise her as a star.