“Fantastic”

Lisbon Bakery and Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 791 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Really good food at a good price. You'll find desserts from other countries that you'll love. Thank you for the service!!

1  Thank Victor C

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Was over in Plymouth yesterday and was going to go Lills but changed my mind and decided to give this a try instead. I had very nice Veal escalopes with rice, salad, chips and very good it was too and plenty of it, so much I couldn't finish it all. That plus a latte for £11 was extremely reasonable. I was able to sit outside and enjoy my lunch in the sunshine as it was a lovely day so that was a bonus. Nice friendly and good service too. Will be back.

1  Thank Altarica B
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my partner . The staff were lovely it's a family run restaurant polite welcoming clean place. Food lovely and can cater for allergies and coeliac. I only wish I could have ate the cakes they looked delicious by partner loves the bakery.
Will come back again as was so friendly and lovely .
Highly recommend

1  Thank Sue C
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We pop in regularly for takeaway pastries but decided to have a coffee inside with pastries. Two lattes and two pastries were only £5.80, I even asked if they had forgot to charge us for something, but no - just excellent value. As usual the portuguese tarts were absolutely perfect, as was the other pastry we had, coffee was good too. A spotlessly clean establishment with a varied menu as well as pastries/cakes to die for - you've really got to try it. Staff pleasant too.

1  Thank Dixie-Lettie
Reviewed 23 February 2018

A nice little cafe. The team are nice and friendly and greeted us. They were very patient. The tarts in their were so delicious. Definitely coming back there again! 5 stars!

1  Thank Fin S