Review Highlights

from US$79.67
from US$48.01
from US$21.73
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2020

Reasonably priced from Exeter to Exminster clean cars and polite drivers always on time and good customer service from booking to arrival

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2019

I had to get from the airport to my accommodation, and thus registered through facebook. Their replies were always helpful.
The taxi was right on time, easy to find and the driver was super nice! We had a nice chat, and as it was my first time in town, he gave me some advice.
I definitely recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank hestiaweston
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

I was driven by the very cheerful and amiable Vincent from Exeter to the airport, a very comfortable and enjoyable trip, short though it was. Will definitely use the service again when visiting my son in Devon.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Vacation576678
Reviewed 6 August 2019

When we settled in Exeter a few months ago, we needed access to a taxi service to run us around to look at prospective homes. We found Exe Cars super responsive and reliable. No matter how little notice we gave them, they came up with a car to match our requirements. It's been a while since we needed a taxi, but yesterday I had to go to a hospital that we knew had very limited parking space. So we called Exe Cars. Sure enough, our car arrived on time -- and, surprise, the driver was Vince, who had driven us on a number of occasions months before. He remembered us at first sight. Vince is a chatty, happy fellow and as we drove, he gave use some useful sightseeing suggestions for the Devon area. A splendid service!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank cogscord
Reviewed 3 July 2019

This taxi company is first class, always on time, totally reliable. Very competitive prices. We have been using this taxi service regularly over many years, whether it's a journey to the airport for an early morning flight or just a short ride within the city they are always on time.

Date of experience: June 2019