“Scones”

Fintons Cafe & Bakehouse
Ranked #15 of 144 Coffee & Tea in Derbyshire
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: Fintons Cafe & Bakehouse serve great coffee, loose leaf tea, lovely breakfasts, delicious lunches and tempting homemade cakes, traybakes and scones. Gluten free a specialty. Free wifi and parking. Closed Sundays. New Summer Hours now in operation.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went with our grandchildren for coffee and cake.Lovely place scones were marvellous.also staff very friendly and very relaxing.☕

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Visited late morning hoping for some sort of gluten free breakfast option, expecting perhaps an omelette on offer. Not only did they have gf bread but sausage too, so it had to be a full english. Couldn't have asked for more, the rocket was a lovely addition.

Couldn't leave without sampling one of their gluten free cakes - on offer was a carrot cake, pecan chocolate brownie and a blondie. I opted for a piece of carrot cake which was simply delicious. Moist and with lots of chunky chopped walnuts. Amazing!

Yet to try the pecan brownie which I brought home for another day, but that too looks great.

I also had one of the nicest decaf coffees.

Having seen how well equipt they are for little ones (well stocked baby changing area, high chairs and games) I will certainly be returning with my new baby in the summer!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here today with friends, loved it . Everything looked fabulous but had been recommended the quiche and salad which was divine. Good size portions too. Very friendly staff, will defiantly be visiting again in the next school hols.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely coffee shop. Only downside is to many lovely cakes to choose from. Scones looked amazing. Pleasant staff and nice environment. Will go back when I am in the area

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Recently called in while passing Enroute to my next job.
Thought it would be a good idea just to grab a breakfast sandwich and takeaway.
Was told on ordering £4.50!!!!!
I've heard of free range eggs but I think they must be keeping their chickens in a 4 star hotel at that price.
Safe to say i won't be dropping in again, at least not unless I have my cheque book with me.