Ways to Experience Fistral Beach
More Info
from US$279.97
More Info
4,377 results
All reviews rick stein surfers paradise car park life guards fish and chips headland hotel great facilities rock pools on duty body boarding great waves plenty of space surf school fistral lifeguards surfing sand
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fistula has to be one of my favourite beaches- every facility you would need and endless sand and surf! Many places to hire wetsuits, boards etc and organise lessons if you so wish. Dog friendly all year too

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A lovely Sandy and long beach. It has a Rick Stein Fish & Chips restaurant, and also cafes and a small fish restaurant.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I parked at Fistral Beach car park at the end of April 2021 and made a genuine mistake with the ticket machine. I received a parking notice just over a week afterwards, which I appealed. I would just like to say thank you very much to Initial Parking in dealing with my appeal so quickly. I did not expect my appeal to be dealt with over a weekend, so was pleasantly surprised. They understood my mistake and waivered the parking notice, I was really impressed with their understanding nature.

Some of the reviews I read online and on Trip Advisor about the Fistral Beach car park and Initial Parking were not very complimentary at all, I can honestly say that my experience with them was efficient and straight forward. So, thank you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

Absoltutely amazing beach to visit, could sit for hours watching the surfing, gorgeous cafe up on cliffs, very accommodating and decorated beautifully

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Arrived, parked, changed and paid for ticket prior to heading down to the beach. Got back to the car in good time and on trying to leave were blocked in due to the bottle neck of cars waiting for spaces and narrow road (not wide enough for two cars to pass easily).
Your car is logged by camera on entry and exit, if your ticket time does not match to those timings then expect a fine - happy birthday to me!
Underhand system designed to trap you. Recommend parking up a bit further away but in a council designated spot as they are allowing free parking until 17 May 21. If you're surfing and Fistral is working there will be better breaks up the coast in the same conditions so no need to risk it. The lesson - avoid 'Initial Parking' sites.
Beach is lovely, expect crowds and my 1* rating is specifically due to Initial Parking's exploitative business model.