Review Highlights
Amazing experience

Reviewed 2 September 2021
steviec849
Knife making and coffee drinking

Reviewed 24 August 2021
266karle

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cornwall
from US$42.04
from US$217.28
from US$431.33
More Info
All reviews bush craft kitchen knife ronen ronan teacher workshop craftsmen forging knowledge stage learning instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2021

I had the absolute pleasure of completing a knife making workshop with Ronen today. I have never met such a passionate and hard working man! I had the msot amazing time, forging a beautiful, high quality knife and also learned so much about the craft! Ronen was an incredibly patient and amazing teacher with so much knowledge to share. I truly couldn't recommend his workshops or his craftsmenship enough!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 25 August 2021

What a throughly awesome two days! From the moment you arrive your learning starts - from the types of hammers, steel and how you combine them with the forge and anvil to create a knife.

A really hands on two days under Ronen's careful instruction leaves you with an awesome one off knife that you will be very proud of.

The environment is very relaxing and the coffee is great....i will defiantly be back.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I attended the two day workshop. My aim was to lay the foundation to start knife making. What a fantastic two days, learnt loads and had tons of fun. Ronen is a fantastic teacher, a good balance between helping and allowing me to work on my knife. I now have a unique knife, the only one like it in the world, made from a suspension spring from a Land Rover.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

This is a one of chance not just to create a knife you will be proud of but to enjoy the whole creative process from taking an ordinary piece of steel and forging it into an item that, if you wished you could put on display in your house for others to see.
Ronan Burnstein takes you not just through the process of forging and shaping but also through the science of steel and how it changes its structure during the process.
This is not one to be missed

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank camj_emit
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience learning all aspects of forging a basic knife. Very knowledgeable tuition.

We arrived with no idea or experience in knife making and we both left wanting to take up forging as a future hobby. We were guided all the way from the initial during of the steel through to the completion of the blade including a handle.

Date of experience: July 2021