“Needs A Makeover!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #31 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Chester
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Having just arrived in Chester we needed a coffee to get us geared up before our shopping started. An average but long narrow shop, a little outdated (needs a makeover) but the coffee was good and the staff pleasant.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The drinks were mediocre but the whole place was grubby. Not busy when we visited but tables unclean and rubbish everywhere. Seats grubby too. Not a place I would visit again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

this average at best
the coffee was good as ever as was the cake

but the seating and tables were dirty
we checked 3 tables before sitting down

stains on tables and cups and wrappers left on tables with no staff around
this wasn't busy it was Sunday morning 25th April as my pictures show

we visit Chester regularly
I wont be visiting this Starbucks again

I'm a seasoned reviewer and I've got to say I'm very disappointed

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Sorry - this place is to be avoided. It was a mistake to think that they could deliver an espresso that tasted of coffee and not just bitter. If you want bitter - go to a pub!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I tried here for a coffee once and to be honest nothing stood out about it for me it is a typical Starbucks.Good coffee but I feel it is overpriced the staff are friendly enough the premises is fairly large and there is a couple of tables outside but I do not even like the locality for sitting outside as it is far too near the road and not the most relaxing place in Chester