“Hen do cocktail making and dinner”
Review of Revolution Chester

Revolution Chester
Ranked #64 of 576 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Pizza, British
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy yourself in the newly re-furbished surroundings of Revolution Chester. Whether you're in for a business lunch, a day out with the family, some tasty cocktails, or a full blown party then this is the place for you! Serving food from 11am including burgers, pasta, pizza, flatbreads and much more as well as a great kids menu!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Revs Chester on Saturday as part of my surprise hen do and it was the perfect start to our night in Chester!

We started with the cocktail class with Zach, who was brilliant! There were 19 of us, and he made sure everyone was involved and judged the crowd really well! Everyone loved it and was raving about how much fun they had. There were plenty of drinks included and lots of shots along the way.

Dinner was pre ordered by my bridesmaids for everyone, and as far as I’m aware there were no issues with orders or food. Everything was timed ready for us finishing the cocktail class. We stayed for good few drinks afterwards and all of the bar staff and waiters were great and got stuck in with our daft games and dares and made us feel really welcome!

I would definitely recommend for any hen dos or parties! Thanks to everyone who helped us have such a good night!

revschester, Manager at Revolution Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Emma,

Thank you so much for your glowing 5* review! It is so lovely to hear about what a fantastic time you had with us - our cocktail masterclasses are ever so popular. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Zach, I am sure he will be thrilled by this lovely review.

We hope to see you again soon in our venue.

P.s. we hope your wedding is everything you want!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on Saturday night. It was my first night out in a long time! Started here for food and some cocktails, both were lovely!
Shaun gave us great service, he’s a credit to the restaurant! Big thank you for a good night

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for your lovely 5* review, it is so lovely to hear that you had a good night with us! I will be sure to pass your feedback on to Shaun.

We hope to see you in our venue again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Brilliant for drinks with the girls great staff table service brilliant atmosphere will defo come agin

Hello Kev,

Thanks for your lovely 5* review, we are happy to hear that you had a lovely time with us.

We hope to see you again in our venue soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for the great service Georgia She made our visit easy and enjoyable, always on hand to help, no matter how busy.

Hello Ashley,

Thankyou for your lovely 5* review.

I will pass your feedback on to Georgia - I'm sure she will be thrilled.

We hope to see you again in our venue soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, very pleasant young lady credit to the business, freindly and attentive, easy to talk to and have a laugh with! Made our experience extremley pleasent, this ensured we will come again next time we visit chester..

Hello Peter,

Thankyou for your 5* Review - it is lovely to get such fantastic feedback.

I will be sure to pass on your review to Georgia, I am sure she will be thrilled.