“Great place to visit !”

Olive Tree Brasserie Chester
Ranked #72 of 483 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Description: Serving Greek and Mediterranean dishes with their own modern twists, The Olive Tree Brasserie aims to provide diners with an exceptional experience. A wide selection of dining options are available - choose from the a la carte, early diner, lunch pronto, vegan or Sunday roast menus. Fresh seafood daily specials and gluten free options are also available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was delicious and presented well. Staff were attentive and friendly and the whole place had a great atmosphere, Would highly recommend it ,

Date of visit: May 2021
OliveTree_29, Marketing at Olive Tree Brasserie Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us.

I am so pleased to hear that your food was delicious.

I hope to welcome you back again soon!

Guest Relations Manager

Write a reviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an evening meal here with Greek food on the menu
Good food and generous portions. We shared as a couple, mushrooms with garlic as a starter, couldn't finish it as so generous. Good service.

2  Thank susanmary6

Dear Susan,

I am so pleased to hear that your overall experience with us was great and you experience good service.

I cannot wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If I could give this place zero stars I would. We ordered a mere for 4 people which would have cost £100. The dips and olives were OK. But then they brought out 4 meatballs with 2 small pieces of bread for 4 people. A small plate of salad supposedly for 4 and half a sausage each and a 1 inch square piece of halloumi. We questioned the portions thinking they had made a mistake abd brought 2 portions, we were told in no uncertain terms that it was correct. We eventually got an apology as it turned out we were correct. Too late! We had lost our appetites. We paid only for our drinks and refused to pay for the food. The waiters were not to blame it was the manager and the chef! DON'T GO HERE ITS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER!

Date of visit: May 2021
OliveTree_29, General Manager at Olive Tree Brasserie Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lynda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Guest feedback is incredibly important.

I would like to offer you my sincerest apologies regarding the meal you received. I can assure you, this is not our company standard. I have investigated this incident, and have uncovered that there was an issue regarding miscommunication between team members. This is not the experience we aim to provide for our guests, and I would like to amend this situation - in the hope that you will return to us.

Please can you contact me at - guestrelations@olivetreebrasserie.co.uk to amend this situation.

Again I would like to offer my sincerest apologies, and I hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 17 December 2020

Ordered take out for works Christmas office party and wasn't disappointment! Lovely chat with the lads working there and everyone was impressed by the food, most hadn't been before and will be booking to go in for food! Very good value for money

Date of visit: December 2020
OliveTree_29, General Manager at Olive Tree Brasserie Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Thanks for your feedback, I am pleased that you were impressed by our food and it was good value for money.

Kind regards
Louise Ashworth
Guest relations

Reviewed 16 December 2020

Amazing food. Excellent value for money and service was exceptional. Ordered takeaway for (8 People) and apart from missing out on the experience of being in the restaurant all food was exactly same quality.

Date of visit: December 2020

Thank you Nikki for your feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your Christmas takeaway, I am delighted that our food quality was to restaurant standards.

Kind regards