1,902 results
All reviews the executive lounge cabot circus city centre castle park small balcony terrace bar bristol marriott air con leisure facilities ncp car park next door two double beds steam room public areas sunday morning enjoyable stay stayed here for one night weekend break
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed overnight at this hotel for a conference that was also being held here. The room provided was very spacious, and I had a nice view of the city from the balcony from my 8th floor room.

The breakfast and dinner choices were buffet style and there was plenty to choose from; the bar upstairs was also very good.

Even though the hotel was very busy, it was also very quiet and I was able to have a very good night's sleep.

The only criticism I have is that the bathroom was very dated and could do with being modernised.

The service provided was all the things that you would expect from a Marriott hotel and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Paige F, Front Office Manager at Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Bristol Marriott City Centre Hotel.
We are so pleased to read that you had a wonderful time at the hotel. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable and appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact myself directly should you ever have any future questions or queries.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here for 1 night with friends while we were going to a concert in town. we're university students so we don't usually experience the hotel luxuries very often.

The decor is very nice around the hotel, the Beds are very very comfortable. our room had a large TV that you can pair to your phone to play music.

The hotel has a bar, gym, swimming pool and other facilities that are all well equipped for whatever you wish to do with them.

Split 4 ways our bill was £22, which I think wasn't all that bad

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

I am pleased to read that you chose our hotel whilst attending a concert in Bristol. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with a comfortable and wonderful stay, and your feedback is extremely valuable and appreciated.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived yesterday at about 12....too early to check in but wanted to leave our bags. Mary, the receptionist was not only welcoming but also able to give us our room early. Returning to the room later she had arranged delivery of chocolates and a welcome card-a really thoughtful gesture. The stay was very pleasant topped off by the excellent breakfast buffet the next morning-helpfully open from 6:30!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

We are so pleased to read that you had a wonderful time at the hotel, and that you received excellent customer service from Mary. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable and appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact myself directly should you ever have any future questions or queries.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

all the staff at this hotel are so wonderful and polite, they just can't do enough for you! I stayed 2 nights with the buffet breakfast, and the food was great. Nothing was too much trouble, would really recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

A group of us were in Bristol to celebrate my birthday. The reception team were fantastic throughout from check in to check out - all very friendly, enthusiastic and professional. The rooms were spot on aswell. Great value for money for a four star hotel!

Kayla on the front desk arranged for two complimentary drinks and chocolate for the room to help celebrate my birthday! A great gesture!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Firstly, I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating you birthday with us. We are so pleased to read that you received excellent customer service from the reception team, including Kayla. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable and appreciated. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact myself directly should you ever have any future questions or queries.