US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$150
US$245
US$212
  • Room Service
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$101
US$92
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
US$107
TripAdvisor
1,645 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemoving sidewalksdiamond membercorner roomairport schiphollounge accesscovered walkwaylobby barunder coverconvenient locationmodern hotelan upgradeexcellent hotelearly checkgreat showerovernight staymorning flight
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I just stayed 1 night at the Hilton Shiphol and was very impressed. I booked a room on the executive floor with lounge access. Room was spacious, bed very comfy and a nice bathroom with a large shower. I loves everything about this hotel. The lounge had soft drinks, bear and wine available and a great coffee machine. Breakfast was served in the lounge buffet style with a few nice choice of items. Staff was nice as usual. I have stayed at the old Hilton before and always liked it. This is an amazing new hotel. Thumbs up for the Hilton team in Amsterdam

Room Tip: Hilton Honor guest enjoy free wifi
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank worldtravler777
Jolijn Z, General Manager at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear guest, thank you for your thumbs up, I have passed them to the team! I am pleased to read your stay experience with compliments, we took our experienced team with us to our brand new hotel and I like to read that you love it. I look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, Jolijn

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. This is a new hotel. 5 minutes walk in a covered pass from the airport straight to the hotel and 15 minutes by train to the city center.
I stayed at a king room observing the airport. The room was big, and had all the facilities you can think of. 2 bath in the room, a huge bed and soooo comforting pillows. I didn't want to leave the bed and go out of the room.
The staff at the front desk are amazing and try to help with everything.
And about breakfast. It is awesome!!!! They miss nothing. Many kinds of breads, fruits and vegetables, cheese, cold cuts, cornflakes..... I waited for the morning to come for this breakfast.
Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and wait for my next visit there.
I recommend everybody to choose this hotel while visiting Amsterdam or the area.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Michalstern

Dear Guest, thank you for taken the time to share your experience with other travellers. In each room we offer 2 type of pillows with a comfortable bed that improves circulation and reduces night time restlessness. Your recommendation is highly appreciated! I look forward to your next visit, we also offer weekend getaway room rates with late check out, in case you really do not want to leave early :-). Kind regards, Jolijn

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed last weekend and was surprised about staff professionalism.
One of our friends don't remember where he forget his sweatshirt and after checking with the reception, few minutes later the housekeeping bring it to us, apparently we forget it in the lobby.

Our stay was great, we have the impression that your safe in this hotel, they close the main hotel door at night, you should ring and a receptionist come to open the door, no one can get in, even if they have a room key.

The room is fair enough, technology and design side, clean and big bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower.

As for the food, the breakfast is good, but the room service night menu is sooo limited, no club sandwich or pizza and you can only check it on tv screen after spending 5 min looking for the paper menu.

After all In this hotel you always feel safe which is better then feeling hungry.

Shady

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shaaag

Dear guest, I am pleased to read and I have immediately shared your compliments towards the professionalism of our team with their department heads. Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to your next visit. Kind regards, Jolijn

Reviewed 29 March 2016

This hotel is quite spectacular. Located right at the airport, a bit of a walk from the terminal, but a nice place to relax before or after a flight. I was treated to a very nice room on the 9th floor facing the interior, very comfortable, spacious, and with good lighting and excellent connectivity to the internet. The interior decorating was tastefully done, the bathroom had all the amenities one could desire. The Executive Lounge on the 10th floor offers spectacular views and a nice selection of drinks and bites. Overall, a very pleasant experience, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank copernicus2011

Dear guest, your recommendation is very much appreciated especially coming from you as level 4 contributor with lots of stay experiences. Your compliments towards your room and Executive Lounge are shared with the team. I look forward to your next stay. Kind regards, Jolijn

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I arrived at the Hilton and was pleasantly surprised with the hotel , the service , the room and the location. The room was spotless and the bathroom was super mod. If I had known I would have stayed there longer but I guess that's the way it is , you are always learning. I will definitely be staying there on my next visit to Amsterdam!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cancun97

Dear guest, thank you for your amazing review! Your great experience shared with other travellers is a big compliment towards our team. I will share this with the team and we all look forward welcoming you back. Kind regards, Jolijn