I stayed here before my flight home. The hotel is newly renovated with a modern room design. There's a great gym, a spa and nice dining options. My room was also very comfortable and very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breath-taking design of the brand new Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is ground-breaking, visionary and inspirational. The hotel is directly connected to the international airport terminal of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol via a covered walkway, in a 5-7 minute walk. The city center of Amsterdam is only 15 minutes away by train from the Schiphol Airport train station. The hotel has 433 spacious rooms with diamond-shaped windows offering stunning views over the airport and atrium, with spacious bathrooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. When entering the hotel, the 42-meter high atrium is a real eye-catcher and a fitting welcome for the level of outstanding service and amenities that await each and every guest. The hotel offers all the facilities you would expect nowadays, including a spa and 24-hour Fitness Centre, a Dutch contemporary Bowery Restaurant, stylish Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar, an underground parking garage with 138 parking spaces and an Executive Lounge on the 10th Floor with stunning views over Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Guests staying in the Executive Rooms and Suites can benefit from complimentary breakfast, afternoon snacks, beverages and alcoholic beverages, served throughout the evening. Bowery is an interactive dining experience, where you can create your own dishes, and where food is prepared a la minute and plated in front of you. This visually inspiring restaurant with three open kitchens provides authentic yet contemporary flavours, tasty grill and Asian specialties, as well as carefully selected authentic dishes. The food is prepared with local produce from Dutch suppliers and farmers. Located at the crossroad in the impressive 42-metre high glass roof atrium and interior garden, Axis represents more than just the name of the lobby and cocktail bar. Axis serves as a bustling cafe during the day and a lively bar in the evening – specialising in a wide selection of gin and Dutch jenevers. In eforea spa you will find all the facilities you need to relax. Spoil yourself with one of our pampering treatments, unwind in the relaxation room and enjoy the hot tub, sauna and steam room. Our 24-hour Fitness Centre is featured with the latest generation of training equipment and makes you feel your best during your stay. Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is perfectly situated for both leisure and business travellers. Several popular attractions such as the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum are only 30 minutes away. While the Schiphol train station offers direct connections to various cities in The Netherlands like Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht and the beautiful beach in Zandvoort. It is also a key stopover for international trains to connect you for example to Antwerp, Brussels and Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Hotel Haarlemmermeer
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton