“Spending the nights in Purwakarta”

Stasiun Kopi Purwakarta
Reviewed 9 December 2017

It's my very first time in Purwakarta and have no idea what kind of the city is . I was arriving a lil bit late for dinner and strolling the city - while i was only spent a night there, so i have no clue what we could do when late of night. So, i tried to google for places that open until midnight and so on. And just found several places , but mostly on weekend only. I was come around at Thursday night (besides the next day is public holiday) but still just a few places opened. We decide to having our desserts here, Stasiun Kopi. A friend of mine wasnt a coffee person but this place is serving way more than a coffee.
It's very close with the railway station (so we know the names comes from) and typically a vintage-art deco place. We could pick to sit inside or outdoor. I absolutely choose the outdoor table.
We ordered the food by the staff from our table and the menu is vary greatly. Coffee, tea, chocolate, snacks , desserts , or main course.
i was having my chamomile tea and he was ordering a hot chocolate and a crispy banana fried as our sweets.
we having a good night , chilling, not too noisy and a surely perfect place for your date :)
The order closing around 11 but its still open until 12am.
Will come back for sure .

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

They sell coffee and various menu of foods and beverages, almost teenagers come here, but quite good too for family, smoking area are available here. You able to come here by public transportaion, park space are available if you bring by own car.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We liked the cozy ambience from the retro-colonial architecture & decor.
The food & coffee tasted ok, service a bit slow.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

local coffee taste but you may compare with famous brand. Try pasta olio with dori -- spicy and tasty, so simple food but yummy. The manager also friendly and for sure Pak Hari will escort you. Better to come here at afternoon or dinner.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I visited this cafe accidentally. At first I want to visit cafe near to situ beleud, but i couldnt find it and I decided to visit this cafe.
As a coffee lover, I really like coffee in this cafe! If you don't like sweet, ask waitress to serve without sugar. I recommended their Affogato and their aglio olio. For snack try chicken wings. And try japanese cheese cake for dessert!!
For traveler who like to search for photo spot, this place can be perfect choice!