“Ayam goreng basah mantap ”

Sambel Hejo Sambel Dadak
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Purwakarta
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Besides their speciality in sambals (Green and Red Sambals), ayam goreng basah (wet fried chiken) is also the must eat item. The taste of unique traditional spices combined with the softnes of the chicken. One more must eat for me when stop bye is ikan peda (salted fish). Comes with many variant, fried, grill or pepes (I done know what is it in english).

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Agter watch sri baduga fountain show. We came to this restaurant at night around 8pm, 8 adults and 6kids and 2 babies. Fisrt i ask for "lesehan" they said that "lesehan" close at 9pm, and they give us full AC room. When we are eating, there are 4peoples in front of our tables, and they are smoking! I ask the waiters "is this smoking room?" She said " YES!".Just a few minutes after that, we are closed our bill. I am very disappointed with all the waiters, why they not tell us first that ALL rooms are allowed for SMOKING. They saw us with many childrens came in and the waiters not warn us anything, and they even not say a word to the smoker. Suck!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Food tasted good, they serve standard menu all at the table and you can choose what you want and pay only what you ate (like padang restaurant).

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Been there for the first time, and i think i'm in love with the ambiance, because its very natural, woods, outdoors, landscape, panorama, foods, and they services was very good.
They have signature sambal, and they called it Sambal Hejo Sambal Dadak.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Been here with my friend for a dinner. I love this ambiance with authentic Sundanese, delicious foods and not too expensive.