Wedgwood Retreat(Crawford Bay)
US$113
US$102
US$67
Groupon.com
Mermaid Lodge & Motel(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsair conditioninggreat locationstayed hereelizabethprivacywifihighway
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have stayed here for the Starbelly Jam weekend for at least the last eight years and have always been impressed with the hospitality. The owners are truly down to earth , friendly and accommodating individuals and as a result I look forward each year to my visit to Crawford Bay. On top of that the rates are incredibly affordable.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Elizabeth L, Owner at Crawford Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your warm and wonderful review! We were also looking forward for your visit all those years during Starbelly Jam festival and before that. Happy to know that your stay been pleasant and enjoyed yourself. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I have stayed here twice, once alone and last weekend with my niece and her 7 year old. Because there are 2 rooms, it is easy to have privacy with more than 1 person. Alex and Elizabeth are lovely, welcoming people and I feel almost as if they are family. I was delighted to see them again after my first meeting with them last year. The room was clean and comfortable, small fridge and coffee maker, nice bath and shower. Air conditioning was much appreciated as it was very hot the whole weekend. Wifi mostly worked well for my laptop but my niece had a hard time accessing it with her phone. It is far enough from town so that it is quiet, and although on the highway, it is set back so the highway noise is lessened. And a very reasonable price. I will always stay here if I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind and detailed review.
Happy to say that our wireless Internet is getting updated.
Hope you enjoy the autumn with all its brilliant colours!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in a nice clean little suite with separate small bedroom with queen size bed. The owner was fabulous and let us check in 5 hours early for a family wedding at no charge. In such a remote area they had great wifi as my partner still had to work remotely while on our trip. With such hot temps during our trip the A/C in our suite couldn't have worked better. It was a godsend. Great customer service. Sometimes you just can't beat small town hospitality. Would DEFINITELY stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your kindness, listing all the features in your review that you have had liked during your stay with us!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Stayed here with my Mom so it was nice to have the separate bedroom. The bathroom was spotless, as was the whole unit. Alex and Elizabeth are very accommodating and kind. You can tell they care. Will definitely stay here again when the opportunity arises. And the bonus is, the price is very reasonable.

Room Tip: Just tell the owners what you want and need.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Elizabeth L, Owner at Crawford Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule writing a review of your experience at our motel. We do appreciate your kindness and are looking forward seeing you again! Thank you!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Drove in at last minute-- owners were so accommodating to us and our dog-- the room was spotless-- simple, basic, spotless. The owners were very friendly and welcoming-- would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 24rhino

Thank you for your kind words in you review. It takes a spotless person to recognize others' work that it is very much appreciated. Thank you and we are looking forward for your next visit, furry members included!