“Loved the muffins and ice cream ”
Review of Abbey's Bakehouse

Abbey's Bakehouse
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Minett
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This place offered a really good breakfast. Coffee was good. The muffins were delicious. We really enjoyed the trail mix muffin, the cookie ate my brownie, the yogurt and the ice cream.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The muffins and breakfast sandwiches were top notch. Beautiful pastries and quiches. The whole family enjoyed our breakfast and then we returned for gelato: sensational!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We came across Abbey's Bakehouse just as we were leaving the Marriott resort, (within walking distance). The bakery is located in the cutest chapel, which immediately drew me in. I could have bought everything in sight, but we settled on a butter tart, (largest I've ever seen) and a "Cookie ate my Brownie", (just like it sounds...a brownie in a chocolate chip cookie). Both were amazing! I would highly recommend stopping in, (more than once), if you are in the area! P.S. They also serve homemade gelato!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This coffee shop was cute but sat next to a mechanic shop so sitting on their patio was quite noisy. The coffee was great but they have no ice or decaf coffee (except an urn with drip). They let us know that they don't have ice so that you have to buy their ice cream which is a bit of an oversight! The pastries were just ok, so combined with the noisy seating area, we would not go back.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

They won't be opening. 2 days before opening, after cleaning and setting up, they told my daughter and 15 other university students they decided not to open. Not good business practices.

6  Thank bobbin8