All reviews the pub liquor store pool and hot tub grab and go in town max restaurant adjoining door standard size only real complaint nice balcony walking distance ski hill corner room place to stay ski trip enjoyed our stay granola
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place but quite dated. Comfortable and clean though. Stayed during the week so it was very quiet. Restraunt was closed but the attached pub was open. Had the fish and chips- not bad. Staff seemed friendly but didn't really have a lot of interaction with any.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
ParkPlaceLodge, Manager at Park Place Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear siennacanary, thank you for your recent review. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Kind Regards, Park Place Lodge Management Team.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lovely rooms! Clean and well furnished! The staff was very helpful and friendly. We only stayed one night but for the price it was perfect. All restaurants were within walking distance. The pool area is very beautiful.

Room Tip: The rooms at the front have balconies and great views of the mountains.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
ParkPlaceLodge, Manager at Park Place Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for your positive review. Kind Regards, Park Place Lodge Management Team.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and found the rooms to be very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. Within the hotel is the pub and grill which served a good selection of food and local beers. It is just off highway 3 and is centrally positioned for easy access to downtown Fernie. A good start to our holiday.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
ParkPlaceLodge, Manager at Park Place Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
Regards, Park Place Lodge Management.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

was in Fernie to snowboard so all I needed was an affordable clean and well located hotel. This had the bus to the mountain on its doorstep. The pool was clean and the jacuzzi was a welcomed addition at the end of the day. They staff were really nice and attentive if I had any concerns. I was fortunate to be on the top floor and near the exit, so it was nice and quiet. A snow street sweeper may wake you up but that is normal for this environment. Bonus was the little breakfast bag that is free. It was an apple, yoghurt, muesli bar and small muffin. It was free so happy with that. If you don't take that they give you $5 off breakfast each day you are there. The pancakes end up costing me net C$7 (incl tip). Good sized serving of pancakes. So that you know I am not just giving a one sided report card, the vending machine for softdrink on the third floor was not working. The one on the ground floor did so no great loss. And another bonus was the laundry offered. Most hotels charge heaps for one sock. This place let you fill a plastic bag of clothes for C$10. This took care of my laundry needs for the week. best C$10 ever spent. I really appreciate this service by the hotel as I have stayed in some hotels where I have caught a bus for 25mins to do my laundry at a coin operated place to avoid paying hotel laundry prices. Had a great time at Fernie ski resort and this was helped by a great stay at Park place lodge

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Aussnowboarder
ParkPlaceLodge, Manager at Park Place Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Aussnowboarder,
It’s great to hear such positive feedback about our Hotel and Restaurant and that the staff was able to offer you a great experience during your recent repeat stay with us. I will pass on all your kind words and comments to the team at Park Place Lodge. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Fernie.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was stuck in fernie when I was com8ng home from whitefish Montana last Friday. The road was closed and couldn’t get home. Because it was a holiday week in Alberta there wasn’t any hotels available online. I stopped by the super 8 to ask if they knew where I could get a room and he called over to the par’ place and got the last room!! It was older in the park place lodge complete with forest green carpet!! But it was very clean and that’s all I cared about at that point!! The bedroom was clean and the bathroom actually had a seal on the toilet saying it had been cleaned. There was a fridge in the room and an extra sink and counter whic( was nice. No continental breakfast. But there is a restaurant in the hotel and we got a $5 voucher towards breakfast. There was a pool and hot tub that looks well kept up we didn’t have a swim suit so we didn’t swim.the front desk staff were every nice and accommodating!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank epboom
ParkPlaceLodge, Manager at Park Place Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay extra special and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Regards, Park Place Lodge Team.