“Eat like a Viking”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The Viking is my favourite restaurant in Wawa. I wish they were open year round. Anytime you are passing through Wawa during the summer time be sure to stop and eat. The food is great and for the price you leave full, sometimes to full. Lol

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

They have the best chicken wings you could ever ask for and my girls love there taco salad and we also love the extremly friendly service

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Viking Restaurant is a place, in my opinion, one must visit. I have eaten here 3times in past 3years and have never been disappointed. Food is good, staff is friendly and atmosphere is good.

This time I enjoyed their bacon, cheddar chicken wrap which was very good. A large serving which was more than enough for 1.

We were a large group of 8, loud fishermen and staff was extremely pleasant towards us. Orders were accurate with prompt service. I will not hesitate to return next year.

Ein Prosit.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

A pleasant restaurant serving soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, and a selection of other choices for dinner. They also have a simple salad bar.
Service was quick and efficient.
The food was fine.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Great food, generous portions, and friendly staff. There's very little else one could ask for. I would return.