“It was okay”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Wawa
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We come to expect Subways to have our favorites. I ordered the spicy Italian with provolone cheese (they do not carry it). When it came time for the extras, their banana peppers were quite spicy and they do not have oil ad vinegar to put on top.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped by on our road trip and was absolutely disgusted in the service. Out of all of the bread options they only had 3 available, all of which looked very old. They only had enough tuna for a half sub, then after changing our order twice the worker became obnoxiously annoyed. Asked to add spinach to my sub as all I get is spinach and cucumber where I was told that although the container was completely full, that was reserved for paninis. I no longer wanted a sub that's when she then took a handful of spinach and said "this is all you get if you're going to argue." Stated I no longer wanted the sub and she slightly raised her voice and said "I don't have time to play games, I'm doing what my boss tells me. So no spinach unless it's a panini" ... There was no one else in line. After asking her why she was being so rude she stormed out after us and wrote down our license plate, when we asked what her issue was she told us "just wait and see". I really wish I caught her name but I didn't want to stick around and continue to be threatened.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped here to grab some food. The restaurant was clean and the staff were friendly. We enjoyed our lunch and the air conditioning and then were on the road again. A great place to stop for a rest.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Friendly staff. Clean restaurant. Typical of most Subways. Staff was friendly and restaurant was clean. Food was good too.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Good and fast made sandwiches. Good for a lunch on a trip back from northwestern Ontario camping vacation.