Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$132
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Priceline
Booking.comUS$147
eDreamsUS$147
All reviews edmonton airport departure level modern hotel front desk staff great sleep parking lot starbucks runway lobby flight library walkway pedway elevator signage brand counter
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

The double queen bed hotel room was very comfortable and spacious. Service excellent ! Bedding as expected of a hotel of this quality and price point. I was surprised when they a initially asked me for $2.50 when I requested a mask on check out. Mask rules for the fourth wave started again that day. I guess the shock on my face told the story and they said not to worry about and I was off to catch my flight.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Megan Kutz, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the comfort and convenience of this hotel. Due to the pandemic and travel requirements to wear a mask, most of our guests have a mask with them. For those that don't, we do sell masks at a small cost. They are also available for purchase inside the airport.

Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

Located within the airport, great bar, lobby restaurant and concierge club. Friendly staff always attentive, clean rooms with fun staff. If your travel takes you nearby the airport, this is the best option - always consistent and great option.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Flyby0161

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and the service provided.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

the hotel staff are very friendly, but needed a bit more training as it took a while during check-in. however the rooms were really nice and I also got a suite. lounge was accessible to platinum members and with an abundant amount of snacks.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Megan Kutz, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our beautiful suites! We appreciate your patience while we ramp back up after a long 18 months. We are onboarding and retraining staff as fast as possible to take care of your needs. Thank you for understanding!
See you next time.

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Went there on a booking from my employer horizon north /dexterra. The employer made the booking as they always did. Part of employee package going to work at Sabina gold mine in nunavet. Somehow , the booking was not payed for by the company as it had been on the previous 5 times I had been there with the company on this current contract.

The desk person asked for my credit card for incidentals which they seemed to do half the time. Later I received a notification that my card was charged full price for the room and 50 dollars for incidentals . I go down to the front desk to inquire. I was told by a barely English speaking front desk clerk that it was a mistake and would be removed by morning.

At checkout in the morning the charge was still not removed. I described the incident to the front desk attendant and he said with profanity and a racist remarks. your cheap company did not pay , so the charge will remain on your card. I was running late for my flight so I had to leave. I emailed the my contact at horizon and she was out until later in July. I sent cc to area manager of dexterra / horizon north who answered back and said it was hotel's mistake. I would be required to call the hotel myself and have the charge reversed.

I called the hotel and got the same runaround as with front desk attendant. They were not removing the charge on my credit .

I would never had given my credit card for incidentals if the clerk had told me I would have to pay the entire bill myself. This is an overpriced hotel with extremely slow service every time I go there part of the employer travel program. It has been 3 days since I left the hotel and the charge remains on my credit card.

I will never, ever, ever stay at this hotel again. If you are there on business and you are white don't use your personal credit cards for incidentals and avoid this place like the plague. The hotel should also hire English language interpreters for client to deal with the vast majority of there front desk attendant who speak very poor English.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Megan Kutz, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Dear michaeleY2475GN,
Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to hear that you had a less than ideal experience at our property. Unfortunately, if your company is paying for your hotel stay with us, it is up to them to send us the proper information in advance of your arrival to ensure that your check-in is seamless. When a guest checks in and expects the company to pay, we reach out to the company if you are unable to in order to process the payment. If we do not receive the proper forms and method of payment before you check-out, we do charge your card for the stay as we do not have another form of payment at that time. We are happy to refund your credit card once we receive the information from your company. This sometimes does cause a delay depending on your company's hours of operation and the urgency they deal with these requests.

However, I can assure you that everyone on our team speaks fluent English and treat all of our guests equally and fairly. We do not entertain any bullying or harassment from staff or other guests, and we do not tolerate racism. This includes racism directed to our staff. It sounds like you were having trouble understanding our associate and may not have been patient to understand what our team was trying to explain to you. I am sorry for your experience, and understand how frustrating it can be when your company has not setup the payment in advance. It is unfortunate to hear that you have taken this out on our hotel and our staff. I hope that you find somewhere else to stay next time that is better suited to your needs.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Stayed here for just 1 night in late March when needed to overnight in between flights. Very nice, modern hotel with pleasant staff and located right in-terminal, so very convenient; especially in the morning of your flight, you can't beat that 2 minute walk to the check-in desk. We had a standard room with 2 Queen beds, which was spacious, comfortable and clean. Had dinner in their restaurant and we were both happy with our meal. They also have a nice lounge area with free beverages, i.e. tea, coffee, herbal teas.
The only minor complaint that I have is that as we were walking from the terminal into the hotel, there was this hall with super loud techno music pumping. I found it quite odd, inappropriate and just annoying as we had to shout to hear one another. Unless of course you want to bring a drink and pretend you’re in a club - then you’re going to love it, but I would still suggest earplugs ;) Since it was late and we were tired from travels, we passed through this area as quickly as we could as it wasn’t a great welcome.
All in all a very convenient and pleasant hotel, minus the terrible choice of music :)

Date of stay: March 2021
3  Thank Justine28
Megan Kutz, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the comfort and convenience of our hotel. We understand that our energetic public areas are not to everyone's preference, and that's okay! This is part of the Renaissance brand and we are proud of it.