“Best Indian place I know of”

Indian Bombay Bistro
Get food delivered
Ranked #61 of 682 Restaurants in Burnaby
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I don't go anywhere else after trying this place. Co-workers and I always look forward to ordering lunch there.

To the guy who waited for 20 mins while their computer was down, try speaking up. It's a life skill.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent and authentic Indian food. Friendly service and staff. Excellent pandemic protocol. Will certainly be returning

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Won’t let a delivery driver pee in their washroom. Don’t eat here there’s pee on the side of their wall

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 10 July 2020 via mobile

I’ve ordered here multiple times and they are super consistent! I always get the butter chicken and vegetable korma and it is exceptional. It’s the only Indian food I crave!!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 4 June 2020

Just ordered goat biryani and chicken biryani. This is just a pulao it is no where close to biryani. The biryani with Indian bay leaf if way better than this one. I regret ordering it from this Indian Bombay bistro. I need my money back. People order food as they want a change of taste . But this food just burnt my taste buds.

Very bad experience.