“Very enjoyable ”

Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Campbell River
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Was staying at a nearby hotel for a conference for 3 days. The price of the room included a buffet breakfast which entirely disappointed me the first morning. The second morning, I found this little shop tucked out of the way in the shopping plaza.
Nice job on the coffee, but the breakfast of poached eggs on prosciutto - wrapped polenta was where the majic happened. Hash browns and an awesome mix of fresh fruit topped it off perfectly. I was so impressed with that meal that I went back for lunch and had a second - to - none burger with a really nice side salad. My friend's grilled cheese sandwich looked very nice and got rave reviews.
The only reason I knocked a star off this review is that the kitchen was very (I mean very) slow. Made it hard to finish within my break time.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Called in for a quick sandwich lunch, had a grilled cheese with bacon and caramelized onion, it was delicious, definitely recommend

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing food,(tastes home made) amazing customer service and cute little cafe. Loved it and will definitely be back!!!! Everything was made fresh!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Love this cafe , very good food and excellent service and owners , allwys friendly and cheerful ,, one of my favorite go to places for lunch and breakfasts .!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We were on a "hide from the rain" excursion and at the Museum a lady told us about this place. It has a nice patio, but that was out, as the weather was inclement. We ordered, thinking the prices were reasonable and expecting a certain amount for the money paid. Did we ever get surprised! The meal didn't take extraordinarily long, though there was some wait. The meal itself and the salad was a wonderful combination of vegetables, nuts and dressing. The sandwich ( I got a BLT) had unusual ingredients, but so complimented the whole that I was really happy.
Even our teenager was happy with the amount of food...and he's a big eater. I had to take some away, but enjoyed it just as much at the second eating!
Highly recommend this for food, though the cleanup of tables left a little to be desired, in all it was great We could see the staff was very busy!