“Delicious”

Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Campbell River
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Called in for a quick sandwich lunch, had a grilled cheese with bacon and caramelized onion, it was delicious, definitely recommend

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing food,(tastes home made) amazing customer service and cute little cafe. Loved it and will definitely be back!!!! Everything was made fresh!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Love this cafe , very good food and excellent service and owners , allwys friendly and cheerful ,, one of my favorite go to places for lunch and breakfasts .!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We were on a "hide from the rain" excursion and at the Museum a lady told us about this place. It has a nice patio, but that was out, as the weather was inclement. We ordered, thinking the prices were reasonable and expecting a certain amount for the money paid. Did we ever get surprised! The meal didn't take extraordinarily long, though there was some wait. The meal itself and the salad was a wonderful combination of vegetables, nuts and dressing. The sandwich ( I got a BLT) had unusual ingredients, but so complimented the whole that I was really happy.
Even our teenager was happy with the amount of food...and he's a big eater. I had to take some away, but enjoyed it just as much at the second eating!
Highly recommend this for food, though the cleanup of tables left a little to be desired, in all it was great We could see the staff was very busy!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

When I want to treat myself at lunch time I go for a java shack sandwich. The bread is fresh and made by a local bakery, the meat and veggies and sauces within always combine to make an amazing party in your mouth. Seriously eat one now. They are delicious and very filling!