Anchor Inn & Suites
US$173
Ocean Resort(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$112
Heron's Landing Hotel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$97
Above Tide Motel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Painter's Lodge(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotels.com
Vista Del Mar(Campbell River)
US$63
Coast Discovery Inn(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$150
Town Centre Inn(Campbell River)
US$71
Salmon Point Resort RV Park & Marina(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$71
Agoda.com
US$136
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooms facegrizzly bear lodgepatio doorsview from the balconyoverlooking the oceanbit datedbreakfast was includedcomfy beddining roomshipscruisegmrenovationwhalesvictoria
Reviewed 13 March 2018

we got the theme suite (arctic room) for our anniversary and there were poop stains in toilet, cut toenails by the 2 person Jacuzzi, carpet was not vacuumed. They offered us another room but I'm in chemo and the place was dirty. They were apologetic. But, then where are we supposed to go. almost 3 hrs later we checked into the quality inn and enjoyed 2 nights in a clean nice room.

Room Tip: theme rooms are super outdated.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank woodsparker
Bev H, General Manager at Anchor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

I do apologize for your experience at our hotel. I inspected the room with you and no, the carpet was not vacuumed. That is inexcusable and I have dealt with the housekeeper responsible for this oversight. Upon further inspection of the toilet, I found it was not dirty, but had a rust stain in the bowl. We have changed out the toilet.

We take these type of reviews very seriously and we have made immediate measures to remedy.

]Once again, I sincerely apologize.

Sincerely yours,
General Manager.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Stayed here for one night. Upon arrival our room wasn't ready so we were given a key to use the pool which was nice. My son said the pool was a bit on the cold side. I didn't go in so I can't confirm. Once in our room the view was great but the rooms and hotel itself is dated. We found that it still has a cigarette smell in the halls and room. There was quite a wait for checkout so I just left my keys and was not able to express our concerns to management.

We had terrible experiences in the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner. I don't think the staff were prepared for the amount of people attending.

I think the hotel needs some renos as it's in a beautiful spot and has great potential.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank VIIslander

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We currently are in the midst of a major renovation in our hotel which will alleviate the concerns you raised and bring the hotel up to its full potential.

I hope to see you again when we are finished with the renovations!

Thank you for staying with us.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I’ve been going for dinner at the Anchor Inn for 15 years. They always offered good service and the food was consistently good. Well, they have a new chef on board and he has made a huge difference. First off, they have completely renovated the restaurant/lounge...fantastic job! I felt like I was sitting in a 5 Star Vancouver hotel.

I was disappointed when I learned that they took my favourite dish off the menu but my disappointment quickly faded when I saw the new items they have added.
I had a chicken dish and my wife and the Rib Eye, both meals were amazing. The next morning, we had the eggs benedict and that too was really good. It is so nice to see the Anchor “step up their game” and make the investment to offer their guests such a wonderful atmosphere and great food. Well done!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Russ W
manager07, General Manager at Anchor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you appreciate and acknowledge all of the hard work put in by our renovation crew and in particular our new chef and Food and Beverage Manager.
The ambience, the delicious food and the wonderful view from our beautiful restaurant truly creates a sensory experience. Thank you for joining us and we hope you come back soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 24 January 2018

While the staff was friendly, they were clearly untrained. We got bad information at the restaurant both nights, and from the front desk several times. The staff was so friendly we let it slide.

The hotel leaked. A lot. We were there for a storm and every floor had buckets and jars collecting water.

The hallway on the first floor where we were smelled like a smoky brewery, but the rooms were clean and smelled great.

Get the burger and beer for dinner, it's fantastic. Everything else is ok...ish.

Room Tip: The higher in the building the better. First floor hallway smells bad, but rooms are fine. Top floors are being renovated now.
Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Bev H, General Manager at Anchor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We know we need to update the hotel and we are working on that right now.

I am glad you found the staff friendly, but if you wish to discuss any issue you had with the staff, please feel free to call me. I would very much like to get your feedback as it helps us improve our service.

I hope to hear back from you and I also hope you will come and stay with us again! Yes, the burger and beer is fantastic!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The staff at this hotel are super friendly and helpful ! The views from the rooms/decks are amazing. My only issue's with this hotel was the rooms are very out dated. When we stayed there are door feel off its frame which we ignored but couldn't shut the door at night. The pool could use some work as its peeling and what not !

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family