The Harbourside Inn
US$174
Anchor Inn & Suites(Campbell River)
US$116
Ocean Resort(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$112
Heron's Landing Hotel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$97
Above Tide Motel(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Riverside Inn(Campbell River)
US$64
Painter's Lodge(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$150
Coast Discovery Inn(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$150
Salmon Point Resort RV Park & Marina(Campbell River)(Great Value!)
US$71
Agoda.com
US$136
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Booked for family and friends for 2 nights..
4 guys with towels only for 2 supplied.
Next day came back and on requesting for 2 extra towels ,none were left.
Came back to beds not made.
Liquor leftover bottle of vodka,
Someone had helped themselves to it.
Place is a total dump.
Shady characters all around the place.
Cops car parked in front keeping an eye on people hanging around the front.
Microwave and coffee maker in room.
No coffee tea or sugar , only creamer supplied.
Would definitely never stay or recommend to any sane person.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Dave J
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stayed at Harbourside Inn from June to Oct. 2016, returned in April til June 2017
After selling my house in June 2016 I moved into the Harbourside Inn
Only place I could find that gave monthly rates
Others wanted weekly rates (pricey) or a signed lease for 6-12 months
I had to be available when I found what I wanted in the housing market
Management and staff made me feel welcome, comfortable and safe
After 5 months and no luck in housing I headed for warm weather
Returned to Harbourside Inn mid April to a warm welcome
I was given the same room and monthly rate as promised
I bid a fond farewell to Hotel Staff this June when I found the housing I was looking for

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I booked the wrong hotel, upon my travels to Campbell River and it was too late to cancel so I just thought it would be nice to try some place new. I read the reviews while coming here, and thought yikes. Upon our arrival, there were just a few parking stalls available in the back, which was very dark. If you arrive in a trailer, you will have to park somewhere else. The staff was nice and friendly. The lobby looked nice and cozy. There was wood through out the halls, which were wide for wheelchairs. There were also wheel chair ramps throughout as well. The room itself was a little hard to swallow. Although when I come to a place, I look for a good bed, great water pressure for a shower and quiet. The bed was great, however if you sat on the edge, the front end comes up and puts your butt on the floor. The floor was so uneven and saggy that you can stub your toe. I constantly woke my husband up going to the bathroom. Only one lamp worked out of three. One had the socket hanging out with no bulb that was a hazard. They had a fridge, and microwave. If you want a hair dryer, you need to ask for one. I would suggest bringing your own shampoo and stuff, because you won't find a cleaner. There is no door hanger to ask for anything. Over all it was okay, because my standards are not high, however, the price should reflect the room and it was expensive. The staff did say they were starting some renovations.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NavygirlComox
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My human found us this "dogtel" and I told her, "Good job!" Most dogtels require us K9s to sleep on a hard plastic floor or on a polyester dogbed (which is never big enough for a 150-pound wolfdog, even if I could stand the fake fabric) but this time our room had comfy carpet, not to mention that the room was big enough for three or four spots to stretch out on. Pack Leader seemed very happy with her bed, too--we slept nine hours. The fridge is not nearly so big as ours, back in the home den, but it kept our food nice and cool (although we did have to use our own bowls). Pack Leader grumbled that there was no kettle for tea and why didn't the hotel trade in the stupid microwave for one? Finally she settled for coffee from the Keurig. Best feature of the room? The window opens! Yay! Fresh air!
The humans living in this dogtel were very respectful of our needs and each of them received a royal lick or two from me. There was no monster vacuum cleaner sucking its noisy way up and down the halls, which I appreciate, but across the street there was a noisy pack of construction machines in the morning. The old elevator was fun and the halls have spots where you can choose a ramp or stairs--a little agility training for the humans, perhaps. Pack Leader was quite happy with the number of bones she had to pay for our room. I do wish they'd keep some treats on hand, though. The ones without the sugar, of course.

Room Tip: Construction across the street makes street-side rooms noisier.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eva v
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because it was the cheapest option in town. There is a saying,"you get what you pay for." I know the meaning of that saying better after staying here. Checked in and was sent to a dirty room. Went back to the front desk got a new room. Next day they called me because they thought I had checked out and had paid for 3 nights. We stayed 2 nights paid for two nights. 3 of the staff could not figure out that whoever checked us in just wrote the wrong dates down. Should have paid the extra $20 and stayed at another place.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends